iiit-rgukt-selection-list-Special Category -General-Waitlist-Counselling
Provisional Selection List for Special Category | General Waitlist | Supernumerary Counselling
Note: The following list of applicants are Provisionally Selected for admission into the 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT-AP) for the Academic Year 2018-19.
Counseling for admission into the 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) – for the Academic Year 2018-19.
Certificate verification and admission programme on 24-10-2018 and 25-10-2018 sharp at 08.00 AM at RGUKT,
The following are the instructions to the candidates provisionally shortlisted for counseling.
I. Report for counseling on the prescribed date sharp at 08.00 AM at the along with the original documents / certificates mentioned below, without fail. It is your responsibility to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach RGUKT, all campus by 8.00 AM on the above date.
Admission shall not be given if you fail to attend the counseling at the said campus in person on the above date and time for whatever reason. The seat will be allocated to the next best candidate immediately.
Mere selection for counseling does not guarantee admission. Admission will be given only if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
III. Documents to be brought:
The candidates shall bring the following documents / certificates in original along with three sets of their Xerox copies.
1. Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board Examination
2. Grade Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination
3. SSC Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate. However in the event of already taken admission elsewhere, the candidate can be given time to produce TC within two days giving an undertaking to that effect and the admission shall be held in reserve till then.
4. Study certificates (from 4th to 10th Class)
5. Candidates selected under Non-local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding period of employment outside the state.
6. Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only)
7. Income Certificate / Salary Certificate (issued by competent authority).
8. Two photographs each of the candidate and parent(father & mother)
9. Ration Card
10. Aadhar Card of the candidate
11. The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following (The loan applications will be available at the bank on the campus):
a. Additional four sets of copies of the above certificates
b. Employee Identity Card
c. Salary Certificate (Latest)
d. PAN card of Parent
e. Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card
f. Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian
However, every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST students) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 2,000/- at the time of admission, that is a total of Rs.3,000/
VI. For further information, if any, the candidate selected for counseling may contact the Helpline number:
Helpline No. : 8333981196 (Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM) 9951537952 (Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM)
VII. If selected for admission you must be prepared to go through an intensive learning programme at the RGUKT-AP, and will have a fruitful learning time here leading to a bright career.
VIII. If selected for admission after counseling you need to sign a declaration concerning the rules and regulations of the RGUKT at the time of admission.
Note: This call letter is only for counseling and as such does not guarantee admission to the course. Admission to the course will be given subject to verification of all your original documents.