BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, ANDHRA PRADESH:: VIJAYAWADA
SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS JUNE 2018
EXAMINATION TIME TABLE FOR ACADEMIC AND OSSC CANDIDATES
TIME: 9.30AM TO 12.15PM
DATE & DAY — SUBJECT & PAPER*
? 11-06-2018 & MONDAY —
▪First Language Paper-1 (Group A ) [TIME: 9.30AM TO 12.15AM] /
▪First Language Paper-1 Composite Course) [TIME: 9.30AM TO 12.45AM]
? 12-06-2018 & TUESDAY —
▪First Language Paper-2 (Group A) [TIME: 9.30AM TO 12.15AM] /
▪First Language Paper-2 (Composite Course) [TIME: 9.30AM TO 10.45AM] /
▪OSSC Main Language Paper-1 (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian) [TIME: 9.30AM TO 12.45PM]
? 13-06-2018 & WEDNESDAY —- Second Language
? 14.06.2018 & THURSDAY —- English Paper-1
? 15.06.2018 & FRIDAY — English Paper-2
? 18.06.2018 & MONDAY — Mathematics Paper-1
? 19.06.2018 & TUESDAY — Mathematics Paper-Il
? 20.06.2018 & WEDNESDAY — General Science Paper-1
? 21.06.2018 & THURSDAY — General Science Paper-2
? 22.06.2018 & FRIDAY — Social Studies Paper-1
? 23.06.2018 & SATURDAY — Social Studies Paper-2
? 25.06.2018 & MONDAY — OSSC Main Language Paper-2 (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
1. The objective paper in the subjects in which they are given has the answer in the last half an hour only First Language Telugu Paper- & Il/Orly’s Paper & I/ Kannada Paper I & II, Tamil Paper I & II. Hindi Paper I & II. Urdu Paper I & II. Third Language English Paper-I & II and OSSC Paper I & II for which Part-A and Part-B should be given at the beginning of Examination and collected together at the close of the Examination.
2. All the Academic course subjects Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
3. SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations. June 2018 will be conducted strictly as per the above timetable even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date/dates mentioned above.
4. The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding to answer wrong question papers.
5. The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled if the candidate appears in the Examination centr other than originally allotted by this office.