11th PRC – 2022- RPS – 2022 – CCA – CITY COMPENSATORY ALLOWANCE REVISED ORDERS GO NO 29 DOWNLOAD
AP New CCA Rates AP PRC 2022 – GO 29 City Compensatory Allowance Rates (CCA Rates) in AP PRC 2022. AP New CCA Rates Table as per PRC 2022 GO No 29 Dated 20.2.2022 Public Services – Government Employees – Implementation of 11h PRC – Revised Pay Scales 2022-City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)- Revised Orders – Issued. FINANCE (PC-TA) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.29 Dated: 20.02.2022
Read the following:
3. Minutes of the meeting of Ministers Committee and representative of the Employees Association dated. 05-02-2022.
Government have issued Comprehensive Orders on implementation of 11th PRC Revised Pay Scales, 2022 vide reference 1st read above. City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) has been discontinued at para 9 of the same.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, Government have constituted a Committee (Ministers Committee) to deliberate with the Employees’ Associations and to clear the apprehensions of the Employees about orders of the Government on the Pay Revision Commission and to sort out the connected issues. Based on the representations received from the Employees’ Associations, the Ministers Committee proposed to restore the City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) for all the employees vide the reference 3rd read above.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the entire matter & keeping in view the welfare of the employees, have decided to restore the City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) in supersession of the orders relating to City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) at para 9 of G.O.Ms.No.1, Finance (PC-TA) Department, dated 17-01-2022.
4. Accordingly, Government hereby orders the restored rates of City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) as detailed below.
AP New CCA Rates Table as per PRC 2022 GO No 29 Dated 20.2.2022
|Revised Pay Range||Secretariat and Head of Departments (HoDs) employees||Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation and Vijayawada Municipal Corporation (Rs)||Other MunicipalCorporations
|Pay upto Rs.25,2201-||400||250||200|
|Pay above Rs. 25,220/- and up to Rs.44,570/-||600||350||300|
|Pay above Rs. 44,570/- and up to Rs.57,100/-||700||450||350|
|Pay above Rs.57,100/-||1000||700||500|
5. The Municipal Corporations eligible for City Compensatory Allowance are
- 1) Ananthapur; 2) Chittoor; 3) Eluru; 4) Guntur; 5) Kakinada; 6) Kadapa; 7) Kurnool; 8) Nellore; 9) Ongole; 10) Rajahmundry, and 11) Tirupathi.
7.These orders are applicable to:
a. Employees of the State Government. b. Employees of Local Bodies and Aided Institutions, including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022; and
c. Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in Revised Pay Scales of 2022.
8. For all other employees and officers, CCA is given as per their respective Pay Commission rules which are in force.
9. Separate Orders will be issued in respect of officers of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Judicial Services and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Services.
10.These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-01-2022.