11TH PRC – RPS 2022 AP Outsourcing Employees Salaries Enhanced GO 7
AP Outsourcing Employees Salaries Enhanced GO 7 Enhancement of Salaries of outsourcing employees Outsourced Manpower – Enhancement of remuneration – Orders – Issued G.O. Ms. No. 7 Dated:17.01.2022
Human Resources – Outsourced Manpower – Enhancement of remuneration – Orders – Issued G.O. Ms. No. 7 Dated:17.01.2022
FINANCE (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No. 7 Dated:17.01.2022
Read the following: –
1. G.O.Ms.No.151, Finance (HR.I.Plg& Policy) Dept., dated.08.08.2016.
2. G.O.Ms.No.136, GA (SU.I) Department, dated:04.11.2019.
The Government, in the reference 1st read above, have issued the orders fixing the remuneration for Outsourced Manpower by re-grouping them into (3) categories i.e. Category-I, Category-II & Category-III.
- Further, the Government in the reference 2nd read above, have issued orders for establishing the APCOS ( Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourcing Services) for creating a transparent, accountable & sustainable Outsourcing ecosystem in the Government of Andhra
- After careful examination of the matter, the Government hereby order for enhancing the monthly remuneration to the Outsourced Man power as follows:
|Category||Remuneration per month (In Rs.)|
|1. Senior Assistant
2. Senior Steno
3. Senior Accountant
5. Data Processing Officer
2. Junior Assistant
3. Junior Steno
5. Telephone Operator
8. Data Entry Operator
9. Data Processing Assistant
14. Lab Assistant
15. Cinema/Film/Audio visual Operator
1. Office Subordinate
7. Cycle Orderly
8. Lift Operator
9. Lab Attendant
12. Roneo /Xerox Operator
13. Record Assistant
14. Shroff /Cashier
- The enhancement of the remuneration shall come into force e.f 1st January, 2022 i.e., remuneration payable for the month of January, 2022.
- The above orders shall be applicable only to the outsourced employees under the purview of
- All the Secretariat Departments & the Heads of Departments shall take further necessary action in the matter