A.P Model School General Transfers to the teaching staff of Model Schools – Certain Guidelines -Schedule
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH :: IBRAHIMPATNAM :: AMARAVATHI
Present Sri S.Suresh Kumar, I.A.S
RC.No ESE02-11021/331/2020-MODAL SCHOOL-CSE 08/01/2022
Sub:- School Education- A.P Model School – General Transfers to the teaching staff of Model Schools – Certain Guidelines as per Government orders-Schedule -Communicated- Regarding.
Read: 1. G.O.Rt.No.264 School Education (PROG.I) Department dated:30.11.2021
2. G.O.Rt.No.285 School Education (PROG.I) Department dated: 23.12.2021
The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the references 1st and 2nd read above, wherein the orders have been issued to effect the General transfers of PGTS/TGTS with zone as unit and for Principals with state as unit of Model Schools through counseling on par with other teachers of Government managements.
The following important guidelines are issued regarding the general transfer of teaching staff in A.P Model Schools:
- The PGTS/TGTS & Principals who have completed 5(Five) years of service at a station irrespective of cadre as on date 1st November, 2021 shall be invariably liable for transfer.
- 2. The employees who have completed 2(Two) years of service at a station irrespective of cadre as on 1st November,2021 shall be eligible to apply for transfer on their request.
- Those who are going to retire within 02 (two) years from 1st November, 2021 shall not be transferred until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfers.
- The PGT(Telugu) who were relocated will be given the service and station entitlement points from their previous place.
- Visually challenged teachers are exempted from transfers, However, if such teachers desire to apply for transfer, they may apply for transfer counseling and will be given priority.
- The previous applications sent to the state office stand canceled and shall not be considered for these transfers. All the Principals, PGTS and TGTS who have submitted their applications previously shall necessarily apply online if they require transfer.
- All the teachers who are effected transfers shall be relieved on the last working day of the Academic year.
The guidelines should be followed scrupulously without any deviation, if there are any lapses occurred, the concerned are held responsible for the entire process.
Accordingly, the Government decided to issue the guidelines for general transfers-2021 to the teaching staff of A.P Model School subject to conditions that the individuals are not eligible for drawl of T.T.A. The Time Schedule for completion of the transfers exercise is enclosed herewith. The transfer schedule should be followed scrupulously without any deviation.
DOWNLOAD AP MODEL SCHOOL TEACHERS TRANSFER GUIDELINES
DOWNLOAD AP MODEL SCHOOL TEACHERS TRANSFER SCHEDULE
DOWNLOAD G.O.Rt.No.285 Dt:23.12.2021
AP Model Schools Teachers General Transfers Guidelines G.O 264.