A.P.O.S.S – COVID-19 Pandemic –Cancellation of SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June / July – 2021 and declaring all the learners who have paid examination fee and registered for SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, July, 2021 as pass – Orders
G.O.MS.No. 48 Dated: 03-08-2021
In the reference second read above, the SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June / July, 2021, scheduled from 21st to 28th June 2021 are postponed due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
- In the reference third read above, Government have issued orders, for implementation of “Curfew” in the State for Control and Prevention of spread of COVID-19 and extended the period of curfew from time to
- In the reference fourth read above, Government constituted a ‘High Power Committee’ to evolve the basis / procedure for declaration of results of SSC and Intermediate Public Examinations, March-2021 conducted by the Board of Secondary Education and Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra
- In the reference fIfth read above, the Director, P.Open School Society, Guntur, has stated that owing to prevailing situation of COVID-19 and to safeguard the health of the students appearing for A.P.Open School Examinations, requesting to cancel the SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June / July, 2021 on par with regular SSC and Intermediate examinations and to pass all the students who have paid examination fee and eligible to appear for the examination duly adopting the recommendations of the High Power committee constituted for evolving the procedure for declaration of results / grades of SSC & Intermediate examinations in formal education.
- In the circumstances stated above, the Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby decided to cancel the SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June/July-2021 and also decided to declare all candidates as pass duly adopting the following recommendations (in formal education) of High Power Committee, for declaring marks and grades of the students:-
Recommendation of the High Power Committee for regular SSC & Intermediate Examinations, March-2021
|Recommendation of the High Power Committee adopted to SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June/july- 2021|
|1||SSC||Grades will be awarded to the candidates basing on the performance in the two formative tests put together, duly giving 70% weightage to the marks obtained in the written examination of 20 marks and 30 % weightage to 30 marks assigned to Project work (for 10 marks), Hand writing in the note books (for 10 marks) and Pupil’s response to the contemporary issues (for 10 marks).||Grades shall be awarded on the basis of the performance in the Preparatory Examination conducted by the APOSS, which (marks) are available in the APOSS portal.|
|2||INTERMEDIATE||30% weightage for SSC marks (average score in top three subjects) and 70% weightage for first year Inter marks.||30% weightage for SSC marks (average score in top three subjects) and 70% weightage for the marks of preparatory Examination conducted by the APOSS, which (marks) are available in the APOSS portal.|
- Accordingly, Government hereby permit the Director, P.Open School Society, Andhra Pradesh, Guntur to declare all the learners, who have paid examination fee and registered for SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June/July-2021 as pass duly declaring Grades and Marks in proportion to their performance in the preparatory examination by adopting the High Power Committee recommendations, customizing to the performance of the candidates in the Preparatory Examinations conducted by the APOSS for which marks are readily available in the official web portal: www.apopenschool.ap.gov.in.
- The Director, P.Open School Society, Andhra Pradesh, Guntur shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.