School Education – Private Aided Schools in A.P – Policy for takeover of willing Private Aided Schools including private Minority Schools by the Government – Absorption of aided staff into Government / Local Body schools – Some of the aided staff posted against vacancies and no vacancies – Adjust into clear vacancy’s at the time of rationalization – Request – Req Proc. Rc No: ESE02-18022/40/2021-PS 3-CSE-Part(1) dated: 14.09.2022
1. GOMs.No.50, SE, Dated 17-8-2021.
2. Memo No. ESE-02-18022/119/2020 D1:31-08-2021 of the DSE, AP, Ibrahimpatnam
3. G.O.Ms.No.65, SE Dept Dt. 24.09.2021
4. Cir. Memo. No. 1072635/CE/A1/2020, Higher Education (CE) Department, dated 12.11.2021
5. This office Memo No.ESE-02-18022/119/2020 D-12-11-2021 of the DSE, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam
6. This office Memo No.ESE-02-18022/40/2021 PS 3-CSE DL-17-03-2022 of the DSE, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam
7. Go Ms No:24 SE (PS), D:25.05.2022
The Government have issued instructions to all aided schools in the state and requested to call for willingness from the managements to surrender the aided staff, but not the assets to Government for absorption of such aided staff into the needy Government/Local body schools through transparent web counseling.
Accordingly, necessary instructions have been issued to all the DEOS in the state for conducting web based counseling during the period from 17.03.2022 to 26.03.2022 for absorption of aided staff into Government / Local body schools. Necessary posting orders have been issued to the aided staff, who have opted the vacancies during web based counseling. Some of the aided teachers are adjusted into against vacancies and also no vacancies in needy schools due to non availability of vacancies.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to adjust all the above aided teachers against clear vacancies in the ensuing rationalization process instead of against vacancies and no vacancies adjusted earlier.