Absorption of the aided staff Web Counselling
Absorption of the aided staff Web Counselling Schedule Memo No. ESE02-18022/40/2021-PS 3-CSE Dated: 24/02/2022 Absorption of the aided schools colleges staff reported to the Government as per the policy for takeover of willing Private Aided Schools
Sub: School Education Department – Absorption of the aided staff reported to the Government as per the policy for takeover of willing Private Aided Schools – Certain instructions – issued.
1. AP Educational Act.1982.
2. G.O.Ms.No.01 Education Dept Dt.01.01.1994.
3. G.O.Rt.No.52 Higher Education (C.E) Dept. Dt. 06.04. 2021.
4. G.O.Ms.No.50 School Education (P.S) Dept. Dt. 17.08.2021.
5. G.O.Ms.No.65 School Education (P.S) Dept. Dt.24.09.2021.
6. Govt Memo.No.1521210-D/D1/2021, MA&UD Dept dated5-10-2021.
7. This office Lr.Rc.No.ESE02-18022/119/2020-PS3-CSE Dt. 8-10-2021 from Director of School Education, AP, Amaravati
8 Govt Memo.No.1379144/PS/2021 SE Dept Dt. 13.10.2021
9. Govt Memo.No.ESE01/299/2021-PS SE Dept Dt.13.10.2021
10 This office Memo.Even.No.Dt. 14.10.2021.
11 This office Memo. Even. No.Dt.05.02.2022
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the reference read above and they are informed that in response to the memo in the reference 11th cited, all the District Educational Officers in the state have submitted the seniority lists and Vacancy position to this office. On verification of the data received from the District Educational Officers, the following lapses are noticed:
1. Need to verify the consolidation of the seniority, abstract post wise, medium wise and subject wise required
2. If any correction identified in the list ( don’t change S.No of the district) as in the above list just need to identify which type of correction is required.
3. Vacancies should be in the prescribed proforma and the designation / post should be mentioned as given in the master
4. Number of teachers in the seniority list… Vacancies should be matched and equal
5. The abstract of the vacancies post wise, medium wise and subject wise
6. Need certification of the UDISE codes which are not available( mentioned in the seniority list)
7. Phone numbers are not correct / not given in the clarification required
8. Certification against the teachers whose treasury id/cfms code not available
9. Once again need check post / category/ medium of the post in both seniority list and vacancies also
10. Don’t keep any cell blank / mention as “not required”
11.Once again requested abstract of the post wise required in both vacancies. and seniority, compulsory need of tally both.
Vacancies of Nellore and Krishna district not received
|S No||District||Remarks on vacancies data|
|3||Visakhapatnam||Not in the prescribed complete proforma|
|10||Kadapa||Not in the prescribed complete proforma|
|12||Anantapur||Not in the prescribed complete proforma|
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to depute the concerned Assistant Director along with the concerned IT Cell assistant as per the following schedule for finalization of seniority and vacancy position to take up web counseling process.
|Sl.No||Name of the district||Date and Time|
|1||East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam||25.02.2022|
|& SPSR Nellore||10.00 A.M to|
|2||Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Chittoor,||25.02.2022|
|Ananthapuramu, Kurnool, YSR Kadapa||02.00 P.M to 05.00 PM|