Admission of In-service PETs into B.P.Ed. Course in Colleges of Physical Education during the academic year 2021-22 to 2022-23 – Applications from the eligible PETs working under Government / Local Bodies and Private Aided Schools under the
Jurisdiction of Commissioner of School Education – Called for – Regarding
Ref: – 1. G.O.Ms.No.14, Education (Trg.2) Dept. dt:21.01.2008.
All the District Educational Officers and Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State are informed that as per the admission rules of PECET issued in every year, the Director of School Education is empowered to nominate In-Service Physical Education Teachers to B.P.Ed. Course in the reference read above.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State in the State are hereby requested to give wide publicity through a circular and local news papers inviting applications from the willing in-service Physical Education Teachers in their respective districts to undergo B.P.Ed. training for the academic year 2021-22 to 2022-23, so as to enable them to qualify for further promotion.
- The following conditions are required for inviting the applications from the PETs.
- The In-Service quota is applicable only to the PETs who have completed 3 years of continuous service and priority would be given to service seniority.
- The PETs who are having less than one year of service for retirement are not eligible for this facility.
- They are requested to obtain and forward the applications of eligible and willing in-service Physical Education Teachers to acquire B.P.Ed., qualification (in the prescribed proforma enclosed) working in
Government, Local Bodies and Private in Aided Schools under the jurisdiction of Director of School Education in the state along with a consolidated list of the applications received as per seniority, in the
Proforma enclosed. And further informed that, to submit the list eligible candidates as per seniority after conducting the entrance test with 15 days, if no application is received a ‘NIL’ report should be furnished to this office.
- The District Educational Ofcers will be held responsible for not submitting the list of willing in-service PETs for nomination to B.P.Ed., Course in time. They are also requested to submit the applications in prescribed proforma after through scrutiny to the Director of School Education for allotment of B.P.Ed.Seats.