ADMISSIONS INTO 2 YEAR DIPLOMA COURSES IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY/ FISHERY/DAIRY PROCESSING POLYTECHNICS
INSTITUTIONS UNDER Sri Venkateswara University
Veterinary Colleges (Government)
(1) College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
(2) NTR College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram, Krishna District.
(3) College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur, Kadapa District.
FISHERY COLLEGE (Government):
(1) College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore District.
DAIRY COLLEGES (Government):
(1) College of Dairy Technology, Tirupati.
(1) Pydah College of Dairy &Food Technology, Kakinada, East Godavari District.
Government Animal Husbandry Polytechnics:
(1) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Palamaner, Chittoor District.
(2) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Madakasira, Ananthapuram District. (3) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Rapur, Nellore District.
(4) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Garividi, Vizianagaram District.
(5) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari District.
(6) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Ramachandrapuram, East Godavari District.
(7) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Banavasi, Kurnool District.
(1) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Narasaraopet, Guntur District.
(2) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Vakkapatlavaripalem, Krishna District (3) Animal Husbandry Polytechnic, Kanumalla, Prakasam District.
Government Fishery Polytechnic:
(1) Fishery polytechnic, Bhavadevarapalli, Krishna District.
(1) Fishery polytechnic, Patavala, East Godavari District.
Dairy Processing Polytechnic (Affiliated)
(1) Dairy Processing Polytechnic, Sangam, Jagarlamudi, Guntur District.
ADMISSIONS INTO 2 YEAR DIPLOMA COURSES
1. TOTAL SEATS:
Government Seats Affiliated (Private) polytechnic
Animal Husbandry Polytechnic : 210 150
Fishery Polytechnic : 29 50
Dairy Processing : 50 00
General Category and Backward Caste Category students have to pay Rs.600/- towards the application fee. While the SC/ST & P.H. Candidates should pay Rs.300/- per application. The application fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card (or) Net banking . Single application in
sufficient for applying for all the three diploma courses (Animal Husbandry, Fishery and Dairy processing).
DUATION OF COURSE.
The Diploma course is for 2 years. Each year consists of 2 semesters in total there will be 4 Semesters in 2 years. There will be 3 semesters course work and one semester work Experience programme.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION:
The course will be dealt in Telugu language only.
COLLEGE FEES DETAILS CLICK HERE
NOTIFICATION IN TELUGU CLICK HERE