APEAPCET-2021 (Category-B Non-NRI quota) ADMISSIONS (M.P.C. STREAM)
The Qualified/not qualified candidates of JEE(MAIN), APEAPCET-2021, not appeared in JEE(MAIN)& APEAPCET-2021 and eligible candidates desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses of Category-B Non-NRI quota seats are informed that the web counseling process comprising payment of processing fee cum registration, online certificate verification (Uploading of certificates) and option entry will be conducted from 08-11- 2021 to 18-11-2021. The candidates are instructed to follow user manual to proceed for web counseling process.
The eligible candidates are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Private Engineering Colleges and Private Pharmacy colleges for the seats of Category-B Non-NRI quota in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22.
The web counseling schedule is given below:
|1||Online Payment of Processing Fee cum Registration and online certificate verification.||08.11.2021 to
|2||Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centers||9.11.2021 to
|3||Exercising the Web-Options by the registered and eligible Candidates||15.11.2021 to
|4||Change of Options for the candidates||18.11.2021|
|5||Allotment of Seats||22.11.2021|
|Self-Reporting ,Reporting at college and Commencement of classwork||From 22.11.2021
The candidates are request to keep ready the following certificates before proceeding for online registration:
- JEE(MAIN) Rank card(if qualified)
- APEAPCET-2021 Rank card(if qualified)
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Study Certificate from VI class to Intermediate or its equivalent
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent
- Age of the candidates should have completed 16 years as on 31-12-2021.
- The candidates have secured not less than 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories (BC, SC and ST) of marks in aggregate/ Group Subjects in Qualifying Examination.
- The candidates secured rank in JEE (Mains) are eligible; satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned No 1& 2.
- The candidates secured rank in APEAPCET are eligible; satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned No 1& 2..
- The candidate with intermediate or its equivalent; satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned No 1& 2.
I. Registration and Payment of Processing fee:
- Open the website using https://sche.ap.gov.in and click on EAPCET-2021 CAT-B ADMISSIONS
- Then click on Registration form link
- Candidate can enter into Registration form by using “Aadhar Number”
- The candidate has to enter the details in Registration form
- Enter the required details in the registration form and upload the necessary
- The processing fee for web counseling is as follows:
|Status of the Candidate||OC/BC (in Rs.)||SC/ST (in Rs.)|
|Qualified in APEAPCET/JEE (Mains)||1200/-||600/-|
|Not qualified/not appeared in
- The candidates are instructed to pay through online by credit card/ debit card/net banking etc in web site https://sche.ap.gov.in
- All the candidates are allowed to pay the processing fee from 11.2021 to 11.11.2021 using URL https://sche.ap.gov.in.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print
The candidates are instructed to upload necessary certificates duly selecting the Help line Centers for online verification of uploaded certificates. The concerned authorizes in Help Line Centres will verify the uploaded certificates by online. Hence, the candidates need not visit/attend physically the Help line Centres for verification of certificates, if they don’t have any problem.
Note: The majority of the candidates are committing the following mistakes during registration:
- do not uploading the appropriate certificate
- Improper scanning of certificate (images of the certificates are visible).
Hence the candidates are requested to take utmost care while scanning and uploading of the certificates.
The verification officers at Help Line Centres will verify the uploaded certificates by online. After verification of certificates, the verification officer may approve if all the certificates are visible and proper. Else the verification officer may ask the candidate to re upload the certificate (only one time is allowed). Therefore the candidates are requested to verify the status of application.
III. Option entry:
- The candidates are requested to exercise options as per the schedule i.e. from 15-11-2021 to 17-11-2021. The candidates can freeze their options. The candidates cannot modify further. In case of any candidates clicks on Freeze button, exercised options will not be given for any changes / modifications. Again the Candidates are here by informed that they can change their options on 18-011-2021.
The allotment will be placed on 22.11.2021 after 6.00 P.M. Allotments now made are subject to the grant of affiliation from the University. Detailed instructions for options entry i.e Instructions to Candidates will be placed in home page of https://sche.ap.gov.in
Download AP EAPCET 2021 Category-B Non-NRI Quota Admissions Detailed Notification
AP EAPCET 2021 Admissions Official Website click here