ap-government-released- G.O.Ms.No-43-procedure-Recruitment -Aided-schools
GOVT Relsd GOMs No 43 In regard to procedure of Recruitment in Aided schools Duly Amending GOMS No 1 dt1.1.1994
>>Merit cum roaster system continue except minority institutions
>>Rationalisation exercise as per Aadhaar seeded UDise should be completed by Sept 30th
>>The recruitment procedure only after completing Promotions
>>Rjd and DEOs should confirm that there are no Surplus posts in Aided schools before Recruitment notification
>>80% posts filled with local district candidates 20% open to all
>>Selection process shall be based on State level computer based Test/Exam
>>There will be no interview
>Total marks , subjects, Exam duration will be decided by Govt
>>Candidates must qualify in TET
>>>Ed qualifications, Age limit shall be same as Teachers recruited in Govt and local body schools.
The following notification shall be published in the extra-ordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
In exercise of the powers conferred under section 99 of the Andhra Pradesh Education Act, 1982 (Act.No.1 of 1982), the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby make the following amendment to the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Establishment, Recognition, Administration and Control of Schools under Private Management) Rules, 1993 issued in G.O.Ms.No.1, Education (PS.2) Department, dated 01.01.1994 as subsequently amended. AMENDMENT 1. In the said rules, for rule 12, the following shall be substituted,
“12. Procedure for filling up of the posts in Aided Institutions:
1. The merit-cum-roster based recruitment system as is existing be continued. There shall be a separate roster system for each school. The posts shall be filled up accordingly. However this shall not apply to minority educational institution only if they are selecting a candidate belonging to the concerned minority community. Where such a candidate is fitted against a vacancy belonging to S.C./S.T., then the S.C./S.T vacancy shall be carried forwarded to the next recruitment.
2. The rationalisation exercise shall be taken up every year in the month of October based on the Aadhaar seeded UDISE enrolment data as on 30th September of that year. The recruitment procedure to fill up vacancies shall be taken up only after completing the promotions, which shall be done on a regular basis every year.
3. The District Educational Officer or the Regional Joint Director, as the case may be, shall estimate the number of posts to be filled in respective unit /School by way of direct recruitment based on teacher-pupil ratio requirement subject wise only after affecting promotions.
4. Regional Joint Director of School Education/District Educational Officer has to confirm that there are no surplus teachers/posts in the district and submit the school-wise posts, required to be filled up in respective unit/ school, by way of direct recruitment to the Commissioner of School Education.
5. The Commissioner of School Education, shall issue notification for filling up of posts for all aided schools of the State duly informing Government. 6. Out of the total posts to be filled in the district, 80% of posts shall be filled with local candidates of the district remaining 20 % would be open to all.
7. The applicants for non-teaching posts will have separate examination as decided by the Commissioner of School Education from time to time.
8. The selection process for teaching and non-teaching vacancies shall be as follows:
a. The selection process shall be based on a State Level computer based test/examination. There shall be no interview. b. The procedure of examination including total marks, subjects and the duration of examination shall be decided by the Government. c. Required operational guidelines shall be issued by Commissioner of School Education. The selection process shall be completed within the time schedule prescribed by the Commissioner of School Education.
d. Candidates should qualify in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for recruitment to Aided post.
e. The Educational qualifications/ Age limit shall be same as the teachers being recruited for Government/Local body schools. f. An officer, not below the rank of Additional Director O/o Commissioner of School Education shall be appointed as convenor for conduct of A-CRT (Aided common recruitment test) selection process. The Commissioner of School Education shall nominate the person to look after the entire recruitment process.”
2. In the said rules, the rule 13 shall be omitted.