AP GRAMA PANCHAYAT ELECTIONS 2021 – RO STAGE2 COMPLETE DUTIES – COMPLETE MODEL FORMS TO FILL
Returning Officer (Stage-II):
- Despatch of postal ballot papers and issue of EDC (Election Duty Certificate).
- Visiting the Gram Panchayat and inspecting the polling
- Giving training to the polling staff allotted to Gram
- Establishing contact with the contesting candidates and political parties to ensure free, fair and smooth
- Receiving the entire polling material required for conduct of elections to the office of Sarpanch and Members of Gram Panchayat from the distribution centre at the Mandal level and re-distribute the same to his Presiding
- Supervise the setting up of polling stations and other poll arrangements in his Gram
- Despatch of polling parties for the conduct of the poll and supply of election materials to
- Effective supervision of the poll and sending reports to the State Election Commission / Election Authority / District Election
- Counting of
- Declaration of
- Conduct of election of Upa-Sarpanch.
- Issue of certificates of elections to the elected
Handing over of all sealed covers containing used and unused ballot papers and other stationery and prescribed covers to the election authority at Mandal level after completion of elections.
DOWNLOAD AP GRAMA PANCHAYAT ELECTIONS 2021 – RO- RETURNING OFFICER STAGE II COMPLETE TRAINING MATERIAL IN PDF2
DOWNLOAD AP GRAMA PANCHAYAT ELECTIONS 2021 – RO- RETURNING OFFICER STAGE II COMPLETE TRAINING MATERIAL IN PDF3