AP Health Department Employees Transfers 2022 Guidelines
AP Health Department Employees Transfers 2022 Guidelines HM&FW Department Guidelines for transfer of Regular Employees in HM & FW Department with effect from 01.02.2022 to 28.02.2022 Orders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (B1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1.G.O.Ms.No.45, Fin.(HR.I.Pig.&Policy) Dept., dt.24.06.2019.
2. G.O.Ms.No.59, Fin.(HR.I.Plg. &Policy) Dept.,dt.04.07.2019.
In the G.Os read above, orders have been issued imposing a ban on transfer of all Government employees in the State.
The Government has been receiving large number of requests from the employees, on various grounds like spouse, health, both personal and that of the family members, being posted in remote areas for long periods of time etc.
In order to provide equitable opportunity to all employees and to ensure transparent procedure in dealing with such requests, the Government hereby relax the ban on transfers in respect of the employees of HM&FW department for a limited period of time with the following guidelines and procedures for strict compliance:
1. All transfer and postings should be made through online procedure. based on the preferences given by the employees.
2 No TTA/joining time etc., shall be granted in case of request transfers.
3. The transfers should not violate the six-point formula, as notified in G.O.Ms.No.610, G.A. (SPF.A) Dept., dt.30-12-1985, and as amended from time to time.
4. The employees who are retiring on or before 28th February, 2023 shall not be transferred. The standing instructions on the transfers of office bearers of recognized Employees Associations as issued in Circular Memo. No.245/SW/A1/2014-1, G.A. (SW) Dept., dated 16.09.2014 and also Cir. Memo. No.17225/SW/A1/2014-1 of G.A. (SW) Dept., dated 27.09.2014 will apply.
5. All the employees, who have completed (5) years of service at a station as on 28.02.2022 shall be mandatorily transferred.
6. Candidates who completed (3) years of service in plain areas and (2) years of service in Tribal areas at one station as on 28.02.2022 are eligible to apply for request transfer.
7. Candidates who have completed (3) years of service in plain areas and (2) years of service in Tribal areas at one station but not completed (5) years, shall not be disturbed unless they have requested for transfer.
8. The visually challenged employees are exempted from transfers except when they make a specific request for transfer. This category of employees may be posted at a place of their choice subject to availability of a clear vacancy. In all such cases, they shall be given first priority.
9. Transfer and posting of specialist doctors shall be strictly to the specialist post, to which they belong. Specialists shall not be posted in any post earmarked for a different specialty. All specialist doctors should be placed only in secondary and tertiary institutions.
10. Mis-match postings are strictly prohibited. There shall be no doctor working in mismatch posts in any medical institution. If any such mismatch exists, the same shall be corrected by duly transferring them to their respective specialty.
11. Service in all cadres at a Station shall be counted while calculating the period of stay..
12. All the employees seeking transfer shall indicate three (3) places in the order of preference. When more than one employee opts for a particular place, she/he shall be preferred based on their Station. seniority.
13. Those who are transferred shall be relieved from the present place of working immediately on receipt of the transfer orders. Under any circumstances the person shall be deemed to have been relieved at the end of seven (7) days of the receipt of the order, any violation of this condition shall be viewed seriously by the Government.
14. Those who are transferred at their request shall not be entitled to any TA/DA and joining time since transfer at their request.
15. While effecting the transfers, the Competent authority shall give priority as follows:
1. Visually handicapped.
2. Employee working in the institutions located in ITDA areas.
3. Employees with disability of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “Persons with Disabilities” Act 1995.
4. Employees having mentally challenged children can transferred to a place where medical facilities are available, be provided there is a vacancy.
5. Medical grounds for the diseases viz of Cancer, Open Heart Operations, Neuro Surgical Operations, Kidney Transplantation can be transferred to places where such facilities are available. The medical condition should be either self or spouse or dependent children or dependent parents.
6. Widow employee appointed on Compassionate appointment.
7. Husband and Wife cases (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure). Once the facility is utilized, the next request can be made only after eight years.
8. Longest standing employees downwards.
PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFERS:
16. All the procedures for the transfers i.e. submission of application, publication of vacancies, publication of Merit list based on station seniority, submission of grievances, grievance Redressal and allocation of postings should be done online.
17. All employees who completed five years in a station, and those employees who are eligible for request transfers, should submit their application online. After submitting application online, applicant should download the PDF format of application and submit signed copy to the respective designated authority.
18. All the appointing authorities shall publish the list of vacancies. List of vacancies should include clear vacancies, arising vacancies and posts that are occupied by mismatches.
19. The employees should indicate maximum of three choices of posting / place. In case of non-submission of choice of places then posting will be allocated based on the availability of vacancies.
20. All postings will be allocated online and transfer proceedings will be generated online.
21. Appointing authorities should download the transfer proceedings and communicate the signed copies to the employees.
22. For categories to which Government is the competent authority to issue transfer orders, proposals should be submitted to the Government by respective HoDs, in time.
The Commissioner, Health & Family Welfare, shall supervise the entire activity and also provide administrative and technical guidance. All the HODs shall follow the guidelines issued without deviation and are also requested to do the transfers as far as possible, online using IT applications.
(a) The competent authority shall display the list of vacant places arising due to compulsory transfer of officers who completed (5) years by 1 of February.
(b) All the applications on transfers shall reach the competent. authority by 07.02.2022.
(c) The competent authority shall examine/scrutinize the applications and shall process them on or before 15.02.2022.
(d) The orders of transfers shall be issued by the competent authority by 21.02.2022. All the transferred employees shall join at their new places on or before 28.02.2022 A.N. without fail.
5. The existing ban on transfer of employees imposed vide the reference 2nd read above is relaxed for the period from 01.02.2022 to 28.02.2022 to ensure right placement of employees to secure optimum productivity and commitment to furtherance of Government’s development objectives.
6. The ban on transfers shall come into force with effect from 01.03.2022.