- Polling party consists of One Presiding officerand 4 Polling officers.
- For PSs more than 1200 voters, one morePolling officer will be taken.
- Polling personal are eligible for postalballot/Election Duty Certificate votes.
Presiding Officer Duties
- Put the distinguishing mark given to you at top right hand side of the Ballot Paper and also on the counter foil.
- Sign on the backside of the Ballot
- Do not sign on all the bundles. Sign 100 Ballot Papers. Sign the remaining bundles, depending upon the speed of the election. It takes hardly five minutes to sign the 100 ballot papers. At the end of the Poll, remaining Ballot papers are to be divided in to signed and un-signed ballot papers. Signed ballot papers should be given with statutory covers. Unsigned to non statutory covers.
DUTIES OF PRESIDING OFFICER AND POLLING OFFICERS & VOTING PROCEDURE
- 1st Polling Officer : In charge of identification of electors and marked copy of electoral roll.
- 2nd Polling Officer: Responsible for application of Indelible Ink.
- 3rd Polling Officer: In charge of bundle of Ballot Papers
- 4th Polling Officer: Incharge of Arrow Cross Mark Rubber Stamp & folding and unfolding of Ballot Paper.
DOWNLOAD AP MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS 2021 TRAINING MATERIAL – PO APO OPO DUTIES