AP PRC 2022 New HRA Slabs 8%-16%-24% HRA Slabs GO 1 New House Rent Allowance Calculation in HRA
AP PRC 2022 New HRA Slabs 8%-16%-24% HRA Slabs GO 1 New House Rent Allowance Calculation in HRA.
8.1. The Government, after careful examination, hereby sanction the House Rent Allowance (HRA) to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh on par with the employees of Central Government, as detailed below:
- Employees in cities having a population more than 50 lakh: 24% of basic pay
- Employees in cities having a population from 5 to 50 lakh: 16% of basic pay
- Employees in cities having a population up to 5 lakh: 8% of basic pay
CLASSIFICATION OF HRA
- 24% of Basic Pay : Andhra Pradesh Bhavan & other Government of A.P offices in New Delhi & Hyderabad.
- 16% of Basic Pay: Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation, , Guntur, Nellore, Vijayawada & Secretariat Departments at Velagapudi
- 8% of Basic Pay : Other places
The Revised HRA rates are applicable to:
Employees of the State Government.
Employees of Local Bodies and Aided Institutions, including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022; and The Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in Revised Pay Scales of 2022.
8.5. The revised HRA rates shall not be applicable to the following categories of employees, who shall continue to draw the allowance at the existing rates:
Teachers working in the Universities, affiliated Degree Colleges both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised UGC/ ICAR/ AICTE Pay Scales;
Officers belonging to All India Services (AIS).
8.9. These orders shall not apply to the Police personnel in the rank of Inspectors and
below for whom separate orders will be issued by the Home Department.
8.10. The Government will issue necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (House Rent Allowance) Rules 1988.