AP PRC 2022 Pay Fixation Process – Partial Modifications Orders
AP PRC 2022 Pay Fixation Process – Partial Modifications Orders AP PRC 2022 Pay Fixation Procedure Memo No. 1249673 Revision of Pay Scales, 2022 – Procedural Instructions for fixation of pay of employees in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022 – Instructions
Revision of Pay Scales, 2022 – Procedural Instructions for fixation of pay of employees in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022 – Instructions – Partial modifications – Issued – Reg
Circular Memo.No PAO/Co-ordination/U-I/2020-21/168 Date: 21/01/2022
1. Finance (PC-TA) Department dated 17-01-2022
2. GO Ms No 8 Finance (PG-TA) Department dated 17-01-2022
3.Circular Memo No 1249673/11/755/2020/PC-TA/2022, FINANCE (PC-TA) Department, Dated: 19-01-2022
4. Circular Memo. No. PAO/Co-ordination/U-1/2020-21/167.
It is informed to all the DDOS that procedural Instructions given in the reference 4 cited are partially modified a follows:
1) A drop-down window at https://payroll.herb.apcfss.in exhibits the list of existing Pay Scales and slabs in the RPS, 2015. The DDO shall select the correct Pay scale & Basic Pay of the concerned employee, who are drawing the salaries in RPS, 2015 with reference to his / her life cycle events strictly as per the Service Records for the period from 01-07-2018 to 31-12-2021
2) Before entering the above employee data, the DDOS are requested to update the all life cycle events i.e., pay changes data in SR up to 31-12-2021.
3) After completion of the above data entry, the DDO shall confirm the data entered with his credentials by affixing e-signature and submit to the PAO.
4) On confirmation of the data by the PAO, the pay fixation will be processed by the System itself. The Pay Fixation Slip is auto generated by the system with details of Revised Pay entitled to the employee in the RPS 2022 from 01-07-2018 to 01-01-2022 corresponding to the pay change details of RPS 2015 confirmed the PAO.
5) The system generated Pay slips will be available in the DDO login at https://payroll.herb.apcfss.in
6) The Revised Pay as on 01-01 2022 reflected in the system generated Pay Fixation Slip shall be utilised by the DDO for generating the pay bill for the month of January, 2022. After processing the salary bills for the month of January, 2022, the DDOS and PAO shall verify the system generated Pay Fixation Slips and after satisfying themselves about the correctness affix the same in the Service Register (SR) of the concerned employee duly attested.
7) In case of any discrepancy is detected in the system generated Pay Fixation Slips, the same shall be brought to the notice of PAO who in turn, after verification, refer it to the Finance (PC-TA) Department along with a detailed note on the discrepancy and the proposed new pay duly quoting the relevant rules.
In view of the above, all the DDOS are informed to capture the correct Basic pay and Pay Scales in the existing RPS, 2015 from 01-07 2018 to 31-12-2021 as per SR while entering the employee data at https://payroll.herb.apcfss.in and also submit the Original SR of the employees with up to date entries to the PAO immediately for the final confirmation by the PAO
For any further enquiry and assistance, please contact the following PAO LIAISON Team:
01. SRI S. BALAKRISHNA 7382924898
02. SRI K. RANGANAYUKULU 7396836306
03. SRI D.V.RAMANJANAIAH 9951575363
04. SRI T. BALAKRISHNA 9398199943
05. SRI D.ASHOK BABU 9573051489