AP PRC 2022: Procedural Instructions for Fixation of Pay in PRC 2022 Memo 1249673 – RPS 2022 PAY FIXATION PROCESS
1. G.O.Ms.No.1, Finance (PC-TA) Department dated: 17-01-2022.
Basic pay shall be fixed in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022 duly merging the existing basic pay with the DA as on 1-7-2018 (30.392%) along with a fitment benefit of 23%. The existing Basic Pay in RPS 2015 shall be multiplied with a factor of 1.53392 to arrive the new pay in RPS 2022. If the pay so arrived doesn’t exactly match the pay slabs in the new scales, the nearest next higher slab shall be adopted for fixation of new pay in the RPS 2022.
(ii) For the employees drawing stagnation increments in the RPS 2015, the revised pay in the RPS 2022 shall be fixed by merging their basic pay and stagnation increments in RPS 2015 and following the procedure mentioned in Para (i) above. In case, the revised pay exceeds maximum Pay of RPS 2022, stagnation increments of the RPS 2022 shall be added upto a maximum of 5 stagnation increments to accommodate proper fixation in the new scales.
iii) Orders were also issued for implementation of modified HRA rates and dispensing with City Compensatory Allowance (CCA).
(iv) The Revised Pay Scales will be implemented notionally from 01-07-2018 with monetary benefit from 01-04-2020
(v)The salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022 will be paid from the month of January, 2022 payable in February, 2022.
2. Further, in the Government Order 2nd read above, orders were issued for implementing all the five pending Dearness Allowances from January 2022 salary payable in February 2022 onwards in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022.
3.All the above orders are available on the A.P. Gazette Portal.
4. To facilitate the Pay Fixation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022, the APCFSS has developed a new module for HRMS which is available at https:/payroll. herb.apcfss.in. The user manual for the entire activity is available at cfms.ap.gov.in. All the DDOs and Treasury Officers/PAOs are required furnish the requisite details in the formats prescribed in the new software module.
5. For purpose of the fixation of pay, the following Instructions are issued to the Departments of Secretariat/ Heads of Departments/Heads of Offices/Drawing and Disbursing Officers / Treasury Officers / PAO, duly utilising the pay fixation software developed by the APCFSS.
(i)The new software module automatically displays the list of employees under each DDO.
(ii)A drop-down window exhibits the list of existing Pay Scales and slabs in the RPS, 2015.
(iii)The DDO shall select the correct pay scale & Basic Pay of the concerned employee, who are drawing the salaries in RPS, 2015, with reference to his / her life-cycle events strictly as per the Service Records for the period from 01-07-2018 to 31-12-2021 in the existing RPS, 2015 Pay scales.
(iv)After completion of the above data entry, the DDO shall confirm the data entered with his credentials by affixing e-signature and submit to the Treasury Office / PAO
(v)The Treasury Officer / PAO shall verify with reference to the Service Record, the Basic Pay data submitted by the DDO from 01-07-2018 to 31-12-2021.
(vi)The Treasury Officer / PAO can edit / modify the data before confirmation as per the Service Record of the Government servant concerned.
(viii) The Pay Fixation Slip is autogenerated by the system with details of revised pay entitled to the employee in the RPS, 2022 from 1-7-2018 to 1-1-2022 corresponding to the pay change details of RPS 2015 confirmed by Treasury Officer/PAO.
(ix) The system generated Pay Fixation slips will be made available in the DDO login and Treasury Officer/PAO login at https://payroll. herb.apcfss.in.
(x) The Revised Pay as on 1-1-2022 reflected in the system generated Pay Fixation Slip shall be utilised by the DDO for generating the pay bill for the month of January 2022.
(xi) After processing the salary bills for the month of January 2022, the DDOS and Treasury Officer/PAO shall verify the system generated Pay Fixation Slips & after satisfying themselves about the correctness affix the same in the Service Register of the concerned employee duly attested.
(xii) In case any discrepancy is detected in the system generated Pay Fixation Slips, the same shall be brought to the notice of DTA/PAO by Treasury officer/PAO who in turn, after verification, refer it to the Finance (PC-TA) Department along with a detailed note on the discrepancy and the proposed new pay duly quoting the relevant rules.
(xii) After verification of the details submitted by the DTA/PAO, Finance (PC-TA) Department shall confirm the system generated revised pay (or) revise the pay as suggested by the DTA/PAO.
(xiv) The process of verification the Pay Fixation Slips in RPS 2022 & affixation in the Service Registers of employees shall be completed latest by 31st March 2022 and confirmed by the DDO and the Treasury Officer/PAO by affixing their digital signatures in the Pay Fixation module.
6. With reference to Para 10 in Government Orders 1st cited, the correctness of data input is the responsibility of the DDO / Treasury Officer / PAO. Hence, for any in-correct information in the input of Basic Pay, the DDO / Treasury Officer / PAO shall be solely responsible.
7. The existing orders on special pay and other allowances shall hold good, till further orders.
8. For claiming the DA & PRC arrears, a separate module will be developed by APCFSS and will be made available along with instructions for operation of the same in due course.
9. All the Heads of Departments are requested to issue necessary instructions to the Departmental Officers under their control to follow the above instructions scrupulously.
10. Any further clarification in this regard can be obtained from the Finance (PC-TA) Department. Internet and can be accessed at the address
11. This memo is available on http://apegazette.cgg.gov.in.