AP SSC 10th Public Exams 2022 Instructions to MEOs, Chiefs, DOs, Invigilators by DGE AP SSC Public Examinations, April / May-2022 – Instructions to the Mandal Educational Officers, Chief Superintendents, Departmental Officers, Invigilators, and other staff on Examination Duty – Instructions
Rc.No.101/B-1/2022 Dated: 13-04-2022
Sub: SSC Public Examinations, April/May-2022 – Instructions to the Mandal Educational Officers, Chief Superintendents, Departmental Officers, Invigilators, and other staff on Examination Duty -Instructions – Issued – Reg.
1. The timetable of SSC Public Examinations, April/May-2022.
2. Instructions to Chief Superintendents/DOs, vide Rc.No. 101/B1/2022, Dated: 25-03-2022.
3. Minutes of the Meeting chaired by CSE, A.P., Dated: 13-04-2022
In continuation with the orders in the Instructions Ref. 2nd cited, and in compliance with the orders of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., vide Ref. 3rd cited, the following instructions are issued to all the Mandal Educational Officers, Chief Superintendents, Departmental Officers, Invigilators, and other staff on Examination Duty of the SSC Public Examinations, 2022:
Instructions to the Mandal Educational Officers:
- All the Mandal Educational Officers (MEOs) shall undertake physical inspection of the Examination Centres well in advance.
- Verify whether the examination halls are properly ventilated.
- Ensure that the examination halls are thoroughly cleaned and proper hygiene is maintained in the surroundings of the Centre before the commencement of examinations.
- Instruct the Chief Superintendent concerned to ensure that halls and surroundings are cleaned after every examination.
- Ensure that the existing TLM (Teaching Learning Material) such as Maps, Diagrams on walls, etc. in the halls are removed/ covered in
- Ensure the availability of the Furniture such as Tables, Benches, Chairs etc.
- Ensure that toilets and drinking water facilities are available in every centre
- In case of a Shortage of furniture, necessary action may be taken to borrow and shift the furniture from the nearest school or hire the furniture, if necessary.
Instructions to the Chief Superintendents, Departmental Officers, Invigilators, and other staff on Examination Duty:
- The Chief Superintendent (CS) & Departmental Officer (DO) shall reach the Storage Point (Treasury Offices/ Police Stations) to take charge of the Confidential Examination Material in advance to ensure that the material reaches the examination centre on
- Preferably, the CS/DOs and the Custodians of the C-Category Centres shall reach the storage points in the following timings: A-Category Centre: 8:00 to 8:30 AM B-Category Centre: 7:30 to 8:30 AM C-Category Centre: 7:15 to 8:30 AM
- The Confidential Examination Material shall not be tampered with.
- Extreme caution and vigil shall be maintained during the transportation and in the examination centre.
- All the Invigilators shall report to the examination centre before 08:30 AM.
- The CS, DO and the invigilators shall ensure that the question papers are not transported outside the examination hall by the candidates by any means before 12:45 PM to avoid any leakage.
Instructions on carrying Mobile Phones and other electronic devices in the Examination Centre:
- Only the Chief Superintendents (CS) of the Examination Centres shall be allowed to carry Mobile Phones. No other device is permitted on the centre premises.
- The Departmental Officer, Invigilators and other staff shall not be permitted to carry Mobile Phones. They shall deposit their Mobile Phone and all other electronic devices with the CS by 08:30 AM on each day of the examination and the CS shall return the devices to the concerned only after 01:00 PM.
- Strict checking must be carried out to ensure that all the candidates entering the examination hall shall not carry mobile phones or any other electronic device with them. Necessary action shall be taken immediately in case any candidate is found to be carrying any electronic device.
- Other electronic devices such as Laptops, Tablets, Cameras, Earphones, speakers, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices etc. shall not be allowed on the premises of the examination centre by both the candidates as well as the staff members.
Instructions on the Time of Reporting by candidates at the Examination Centre and the Last Entry time into the Exam Hall:
- All the candidates shall be allowed to report to the examination centre at 08:30 AM. The candidates shall be permitted to enter the examination centre from 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall after 09:30 AM.
- Instructions on Electronic and Print Media:
- Electronic Media and Print Media representatives shall not be allowed on the premises of the examination centres.
- No private photographers shall be allowed on the premises.
- Instructions to Chief Superintendents regarding CCTV Cameras:
- The Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre where the CCTV cameras are installed shall take charge of the operations of the CCTV cameras from the concerned private school management in advance.
- The CS shall ensure that all the CCTV cameras are in good condition and functioning properly during the entire duration of the examinations.
- The CS shall ensure that the footage of the CCTV Cameras is not being watched by any unauthorized personnel.
- The CS shall ensure that activities such as the opening of the Confidential examination material shall be undertaken such that the confidential material is not directly visible from the CCTV Cameras.
Instructions on the 24–Page Answer Booklet:
- All the candidates shall be instructed to utilize the 24-page answer booklet to the fullest as additional sheets are not provided.
- The Candidates shall be instructed to strictly adhere to the word limit of each question and shall not waste any pages in the answer
- The Evaluators are instructed to award the marks based on the quality of the answer and not based on the length of the answer. Answers which are written as per the word limit may be rewarded
Instructions on the COVID–19 Protocol to be followed:
- Each candidate shall bring his/her own mask and shall wear the mask in the examination centre without fail.
- Physical Distancing shall be maintained in and around the examination centre.
All the Mandal Educational Officers, Chief Superintendents, Departmental Officers, Invigilators, and other staff on Examination Duty of the SSC Public Examinations, 2022 are instructed to adhere to the above-mentioned instructions scrupulously without fail.
All the District Level Observers of SSC Public Examinations, 2022 appointed by the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., are requested to ensure that the instructions mentioned above are followed by the concerned district machinery in true letter and spirit.
All the District Educational Officers who are appointed as Nodal Officers and the Assistant Nodal Officers are instructed to ensure that these instructions are communicated to all the staff through all possible means including social media and also issue a detailed press note in all the major newspapers so that the information is circulated to all the stakeholders at the earliest. The Nodal Officers are requested to issue necessary orders to implement the orders scrupulously, without fail.
This shall be treated as MOST IMPORTANT and TIME BOUND.