AP Summer Holidays 2022 to teachers revised orders Declaring summer vacation to AP Teachers during the year 2021-22 – Certain Instructions – Issued Declaring last working to ap teachers for 2021-22 Declaring the Summer vacation to teachers during the year 2021 -22 – Certain instructions – Issued.
Functioning of Schools during the academic year 2021-22 – Declaring summer vacation during the year 2021-22 – Certain Instructions – Issued.
declaring the summer vacation to the students only from 15th May 2022 to 3rd July 2022. The schools will be re-opened on 4th July 2022 under all managements for the Academic year 2022-23.
✓ 2021-22 విద్యాసంవత్సరానికి 14.05.2022 చివరి పనిదినంగా పేర్కొంటూ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేసిన CSE AP
✓ ఉపాధ్యాయులకు 2022 జూన్ 28న, విద్యార్ధులకు జులై 4న పునఃప్రారంభం కానున్న పాఠశాలలు.
✓ పాఠశాల సంసిద్ధతా కార్యక్రమం అమలు కొరకు మరియు ది.04.07.2022 న విద్యార్థులను ఆహ్వానించేందుకు గాను సన్నాహాక ఏర్పాట్ల చేయు నిమిత్తం ఉపాధ్యాయులు ది.28.06.2022 నుండే పాఠశాలకు హాజరుకావాలి.
Rc. No. 24/A&I/2022 Dated: 11/05/2022
Sub:– School Education – School Academic Calendar – 2021 – 22 – Functioning of Schools during the academic year 2021-22 – Declaring the Summer vacation to teachers during the year 2021 -22 – Certain instructions – Issued.
1. Govt. Memo No.ESE01-SEDNOCSE/784/2021-PROG-II, dt.14.08.2021.
2. This office Memo No.151/A&I/2021, dt.14.08.2021 (Reopening of the schools instructions)
3. School Academic Calendar 2021-22.
4. Govt. Memo No.ESE01-SEDNOCSE/784/2021, dt.07.12.2021.
5. This office Memo No.151/A&I/2020, dt.05.03.2022.
6. Lr Rc. No. Spl/DGE/2022-1, dated: 4-4-2022 of the Director, Govt. Examinations, A.P., Vijayawada 7. Lr. Rc. No. APOSS-14022/2/2022-Exam/Inter-APOSS, dt: 6-4-2022 of the Director, A.P.Open School Society, Guntur
8. The Controller of Examinations, Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. Guntur
9. This office Proc. Rc.No. ESE02/983/2021-SCERT Dated: 13.04,2022.
10. AP Integrated Educational Service Rules.
11. This office Proc.Rc.No.24/A&I/2022, Dt:23.04.2022.
The attention of all the Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officers is invited to the reference 11th read above, wherein they were requested to run the school for teachers upto 20th May, 2022 to take up certain activities and after availing of 06 weeks long vacation (Summer vacation), the schools will be reopened on 4th July,2022 under all managements for the academic year 2022 – 23.
Further, they are informed that due to heat wave condition across the State and based on the requests made by teachers unions, it is decided to run the schools for teachers up to 14th May, 2022, instead of 20th May, 2022. Further all teachers of all management schools should attend the schools from 28th June 2022 to facilitate the school readiness programme and other preparatory activities required to welcome the students from 4 th July. Detailed guidelines for School readiness will be issued separately.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are requested to take necessary