AP TEACHERS DIARY 2022 TEMPLATE
Teachers diary is an individual book maintained by all the teachers in school to record critical observations that they observed in the classroom. Teachers’ diaries help to design activities for the lesson plans. This is one of the integral records that teachers have to maintain regularly to keep track of learning experiences in the classroom.
- Keep track of students ‘participation and reflection in the classroom.
- Record ideas and events of all the classroom activities so as to reflect on them later
- Help teachers identify the challenges within the classroom and trigger insights into teaching.
Time Period: Teacher diary is written after completion of each chapter.
Things to be included in Diary:
- Reflections and challenges specific to class as a whole, or any student ( Innovative Ideas, Creative questions, Smart responses of students may be recorded).
- Details of student participation, any accomplishments, students needs, steps for any remedial classes if required etc.
- Integration of Art, Craft, Play based pedagogy.
- Additional Notes on contemporary knowledge relating to the topic.
- Teacher has to maintain a separate personal book for writing the teacher’s diary.
- At the end of every instructional day, teachers have to write highlights of the day.
- While reading newspapers, magazines, watching TV programs, note any relevant information to the subject taught.
- While writing the diary, teachers have to follow the template given below.