AP TEACHERS TRANSFERS LATEST NEWS :
Procs.No.13029/11/2020-EST 3. Dated: 13/01/2021 BY CSE
- All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers are informed that re-apportionment of teaching staff under various managements viz.,Govt, ZP and MPP Schools was taken up as per the orders issued by the Government vide G.O.MS.No.53 dated 12.10.2020. Further, teachers transfers are being taken up through web counselling as per the guidelines issued vide G.O.Ms.No.54 dated 12.10.2020 and GO.Ms.No.59 dated 24.11.2020. Accordingly, revised schedule has been communicated vide reference 5th cited.
- Owing to administrative reasons, the activity noted in the revised schedule at sl.No.10 & 11 (vide reference 5th cited) is avoided as verification of web process was taken up by the teams deployed from all the districts duly verifying the web generated lists with reference to the requests, seniority and place of posting at random.
- In view of the above circumstances, transfer orders of teachers who have submitted their options through online will be generated with effect from 13-01-2021 in respect of the categories in which thorough verification was completed. Hence, the RJDSEs/DEOs in the state are requested to take immediate steps so as to enable the transferred teachers to join in their respective Further, a provision will be provided through online to make appeals if any, by the transferred teachers to the concerned authorities and the same will be finalized by the competent authority as per guidelines issued vide reference 2nd cited.
- The Chief Executive Officer, A.P.C.F.S.S is requested to release the generated orders of teachers transfers with effect from 13-01-2021 in respect of the categories in which verification was
- Before generating the orders, it has been ensured that all interim directions issued by the Hon’ble High Court as received till date have been complied
AP TEACHERS TRANSFERS ORDERS WILL BE GENERATED FROM 13.01.2021 – CSE ORDERS ISSUED