ANDHRA PRADESH STATE DEECET – 2019 INFORMATION BULLETIN
IMPORTANT NOTES: DEECET-2019 CELL ADDRESS: Smt.P.Pravathi,Convener,DEECET-2019 & Director of Public Libraries Near Narasimha Swamy Temple Metla Bazar, Besides shivalayam Mangalagiri, Guntur District – 522503 1. Candidates can apply for DEECET – 2019 to be held on 15-05-2019 & 16-05-2019. Applications will be received only through ‘ONLINE’ DEECET website from 04.04.2019 to 22.04.2019.
Schedule of Examination: Date of Examination Spells Duration
15-05-2019 & 16-05-2019
In required spells 02 Hrs 30 Mins
For seats in all Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ and ‘B’ seats of Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions
(a)The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the DEECET Committee for appearing at the DEECET. However, he/she should have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
(b) The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing in the DEECET for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying Examination for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45% for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats.
(c) Subject wise allotment of seats for admission into D.El.Ed. course
1. Mathematics – 25% of seats
2. Physical Science – 25% of seats
3. Biological Science – 25% of seats
4. Social Studies – 25% of seats
1. Mathematics:- Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level
2. Physical Science: –
Those who studied Physics & Chemistry as subjects at Intermediate level
3. Biological Science: – Those who studied Botany & Zoology as subjects at Intermediate level
4. Social Studies: – Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economics, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible. (iv) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1 September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed course
Weightage of Marks Part- B: 1. Mathematics 1st Year Mathematics – 20 Marks 2nd Year Mathematics – 20 Marks TOTAL – 40 Marks 2. Physical Science 1st Year Physics & 2nd Year Physics – 20 Marks 1st Year Chemistry & 2nd Year Chemistry – 20 Marks TOTAL – 40 Marks 3. Biological Science 1st Year Botany & 2nd Year Botany – 20 Marks 1st Year Zoology & 2nd Year Zoology – 20 Marks TOTAL – 40 Marks 4. Social Studies 1st Year & 2nd Year History – 13 Marks 1st Year & 2nd Year Economics – 13 Marks 1st Year & 2nd Year Civics – 13 Marks History / Economics / Civics – 1 mark TOTAL – 40 Marks
Payment of application fee through online 03.04.2019 to 21.04.2019 Submission of application through online with payment of fee 04.04.2019 to 22.04.2019