Establishment -APGLI Department-Late submission of proposals by the Proponents Issue of Policies to those employees who submitted proposals after (55) years of age but premium being recovered continuously from the date when they were within (55) years age-Orders-Issued.
FINANCE (ADMN-III-DI.DSA) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No.90
Read the following: e-file.No. FIN04-13/8/2021-GENERAL SEC-DOID received from Director of Insurance.
In the reference 1st read the Director of Insurance, A.P has requested to issue. necessary orders to the Director of Insurance for permitting the subscribers who are in service and who have enhanced their premium prior to attaining 55 years of age and not obtained the respective eligible policies. All such employees may be allowed a time of three (03) months i.e. upto 30-06-2022 for submission of proposal forms in the District Insurance Offices for obtaining polices, provided they were paying premiums prior to attaining 55 years of age and are still in service. The permission will not be applicable to those polices which are settled irrespective of their payment status.
2. After careful examination of the proposal of the Director of Insurance, Government hereby permits the Director of Insurance, A.P to:
- Accept and permit the employees to submit and obtain Policies who are in service and who contributed the premium prior to their attaining the age of 55 years.
- The above employees are given three (3) months time to submit forms and obtain policies.
- In respect of those employees who paid excess premium after crossing 55 years of age, the Director of Insurance shall take necessary action to refund such excess premium amount without interest.
- He should give wide publicity to those instructions, to make awareness to each and every employee from top to bottom in the hierarchies and also bring it to the notice of all Drawing and Disbursement Officers Head of the Department/ Head of the Office.
3. The Director of Insurance should be very careful and ensure that the proposal forms are received from the Government employees in time and the policies are issued promptly by maintaining close contact with Drawing and Disbursement Officers Head of the Department / Head of the Office. The employee’s Associations should be informed about this facility.