APMS Inter admissions 2022-23 Guidelines and Procedure AP Model Schools – Guidelines and Procedure for admissions into Intermediate for the Academic Year 2022-23 – On merit basis secured in SSC Exams. – Orders
Rc.No.ESE02-34/2/2022-AD-APMS Dated: 03/06/2022
Sub:- School Education – AP Model Schools – Guidelines and Procedure for admissions into Intermediate for the Academic Year 2022-23 – On merit basis secured in SSC Exams. – Orders Issued.
- GO.MS No.17 School Education (SE- Prog-I) Dept., Dt.11-02-2013.
- GO.MS.No.22 School Education (SE- Prog-I) Dept., Dt.31-03-2016.
- GO.Ms.No.32 School Education (SE- Prog-I) Dept., Dt.29-06-2020.
- GO.Ms.No.6 5 General Administration (Services.D) Dept., Dt.14.07.2021.
- GO.Ms.No.60 Backward Classes Welfare (F) Dept. Dt.27.07.2019.
- GO.Ms.No.73 General Administration (Services- D)Dept. Dt.04.08.2021.
- GO.Ms.No.28, School Education (Prog.I) Dept. Dt.30.05.2022.
All the District Educational Oﬃcers and Principals of AP Model Schools are hereby informed that in the reference 3rd cited, the Government have issued orders to take up the admissions of A.P. Model Schools Accordingly, it is decided to take up the admissions of the A .P. Model schools as per the following schedule duly following the prescribed guidelines and procedure for the Intermediate 1st year admissions for the Academic Year 2022-23.
In the ref.7th read above, Government have ordered to enhance the seats from 80 to 100 (each group)) for Class VI to X and from 20 to 40 seats for each group for Intermediate Course from the academic year 2022-2023 in permanent basis, duly amending the G.O. 1st read above, subject to follow the rule of reservation/orders/guidelines issued by the Government of .A.P. /GoI from time to time duly implementing the reservation of 10% for EWS in admissions into A.P. Model Schools.
Therefore, the District Educational Oﬃcers are requested to take up the admission process as per schedule prescribed herein and complete the said process by 01/07/2022 without any deviation:
|Item of Work||Schedule|
|1||Issue of admission notification by the
|2||Last date for a payment of
|3||Acceptance of Online Application||05-06-2022 to 17-06-2022|
|4||Publication of online Applicants list by
IT Cell and communication to districts
|5||Conduct of School – wise
Lots in Districts
|24-06-2022 to 28-06-2022|
|6||Publication of Selection List||30-06-2022|
Commencement of Classes & Orientation to Parents & Students
|As per the instructions prescribed for Commencement of classes communicated by the
As such they are hereby instructed to follow the guidelines scrupulously for conduct of Admission process smoothly without giving any scope for wrong doings.
- A Press Note has to be issued in the local leading newspapers under news item by respective Principals of Model
- The Principals should conduct the special drives in the catchment area of Model Schools to motivate the Parents by explaining the advantages of Model Schools, i.e Free Education in English Medium, free books, free uniform, free food in the afternoon (Mid-Day Meal), good infrastructure facilities, library and laboratory facilities by utilizing the services of the teaching faculty working at their respective Model
- Pamphlets and ﬂexes have to be printed and distributed, displayed in the surrounding villages and prominent places in the villages, narrating the advantages of studying in Model
- Awareness Programme should be conducted at school level along with MEO, Headmasters of Primary Schools and
- Rule of reservation should be followed in accordance with the references cited without any
- To ensure that the 33.33% of the seats should be reserved for girl students in all the categories of SC-15%, ST-06%, BC-29%, OC-40% and EWS-10% (annexure enclosed).
- Care should be taken while ﬁlling up of the unﬁlled vacancies of the particular category as mentioned in the reference 3rd
- Not to receive any oﬄine applications and no admissions are permitted through
- Not to take up any admissions beyond the sanctioned
- Sections should be formed as per selection senior number i.e. First (40) students will be one Section e., MPC, Bi.PC., MEC., CEC.,
- The Principals of the respective Model schools are solely held responsible for making arrangements for conducting of Admission Process and preservation of records for future correspondences any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously as per rules in
- The Principals of respective Model Schools shall hold the records of whole admission process for further
- The selection of the students will be made through a committee formed under the Chairmanship of Joint Collector of the district either at a central place in one or more days depending on the number of schools located in the The constitution of the committee shall be as below:
- Joint Collector – Chairman
- District Educational Officer – Vice Chairman
- Regional Inspecting officers, BIE – Member (for intermediate only)
- Assistant Director of Model Schools – Member
- One Principal of nominated by the Joint Collector – Member Convener (to coordinate the work of admissions of all the schools in the district)
Therefore, the District Educational Oﬃcers and Principals are requested to take necessary action as per the references above cited as annexed to this proceeding.