APPSC DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEERS IN VARIOUS ENGINEERING SERVICES JOBS NOTIFICATION
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: VIJAYAWADA – NOTIFICATION NO.11/2021, Dt. 07/10/2021
DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEERS IN VARIOUS ENGINEERING SERVICES (GENERAL /LIMITED RECRUITMENT)
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineers in various Engineering Sub Services for a total of 35 Carry forwarded and 155 Fresh vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.31,460/- to 84,970/- from candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
- The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 21/10/2021 to 11/11/2021 (Note: 10/11/2021 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
- The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number. In case, the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
- The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced separately.
- The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep themselves updated about dates of written examinations are to be held. The examination would be in objective type and questions are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III. The medium of Examination will be English only.
- A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants on the Commission’s website to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.in
- The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
- HALL TICKETS for the written Examination will be hosted on Commission’s website for downloading. Instructions would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets.
- All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate is considered that he / she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
The details of vacancies are as follows:-
CARRIED FORWARD (CF) VACANCIES
|Post Code||Name of the Department||Zone wise vacancies||
|01||AE (Civil) in A.P. RWS &S Engineering Sub-ordinate Service||06||02||10||06||24|
|03||AE (ENV) in PH & ME Sub-ordinate Service||01||01||01||03||06|
|05||AE (Civil) (PH) in A.P Public Health & MPL Engineering Sub-ordinate Service||–||01||–||01||02|
|06||Municipal Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P Public Health & MPL Engineering Sub-ordinate Service||–||02||–||–||02|
|07||AE (Civil) in A.P Ground Water Sub-ordinate Service||–||–||01||–||01|
|Total Carried Forward vacancies||35|
II. FRESH VACANCIES
|Post Code||Name of the Department||Zone wise vacancies||Total|
|01||AE (Civil) in A.P. RWS &S Engineering Sub-ordinate Service||18||13||15||22||68|
|02||AE (Civil / Mechanical) in A.P Panchayati Raj and
Rural Development Sub-ordinate Service
|04||AE (Civil or Mechanical) in Endowment Sub-ordinate Service||01||–||01||01||03|
|08||AE (Civil ) in A.P. Water Resources Sub-ordinate
|09||AE (Mechanical) in A.P. Water Resources Sub-ordinate Service||01||01||01||02||05|
|Total Fresh vacancies||155|
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:,
ii. His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service:,
iii. He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
iv. He/ She is a citizen of India:
Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
The candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualification as per the date of this notification. The date of this notification shall be the crucial date for calculating the experience including the practical experience. In respect of other than prescribed Educational Qualifications, claiming equivalence, the decision of the concerned department (Unit Officer) shall be final.
Note: If the applicant possesses an equivalence of qualification other than prescribed qualification in the Commission’s notification, applicant should produce a copy of the Government Orders to the Commission in advance within 10 days of last date for submitting applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|01||Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P. RWS & S
Engineering Sub- ordinate Service
|L.C.E issued by the State Board of Technical Education & Training A.P or any other qualification equivalent thereto which are recognized by the SBTET.|
|02||Assistant Engineer (Civil
/ Mechanical) in A.P Panchayati Raj Engineering Sub – Service
|B.E Degree (Civil) or B.E Degree (Mechanical) of any University in India established or incorporated by or under an Central Act or an equivalent qualification.
U.S or LCE or LME or LAE or LSE or DCE Diploma issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training A.P or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
|03||Assistant Engineer (ENV) in PH & ME Sub- ordinate Service||A four year Degree in B.E / B.Tech., in Environmental Engineering OR B.E/B.Tech.,/AMIE (Civil) from any University established by an Act of Government of India OR State Act and recognized by the University Grants Commission and approved by AICTE.
Note: Degree obtained through distance mode is
|not eligible for appointment.|
|04||Assistant Engineer in Endowment Sub- ordinate Service||Must possess a Diploma in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh.|
|05||Assistant Engineer (PH) in A.P Public Health & MPL Engineering Sub- ordinate Service||A Degree in B.E Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State or Provincial Act or Institution Recognized by UGC
B.Sc (Engineering) Degree of the Benaras Hindu University
A pass in sections ‘A’ & ‘B’ of the AMIE (India)
LCE Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute
LME Diploma of any recognized Institute
LSE Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training
Note: 1. Provided that, the recruitment of persons with L.M.E Diploma /Degree in Mechanical Engineering of any Institution Recognized by the Government in any year shall not exceed 10% of the total number of estimated vacancies in that year.
2. Provided further that, the candidates possessing the qualifications in terms of (4) to (6) above will be recruited only if candidates possessing the qualifications in
terms of (1) to (3) are not available.
|06||Municipal Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P Public Health & MPL Engineering Sub-ordinat Service||L.C.E or its equivalent qualification.
A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Civil Engineering of a university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the UGC/AICTE or a pass in Section
‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE(India) examination in Civil Engineering.
|07||Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P Ground Water Sub-ordinate Service||
Diploma in Civil Engineering or any other equivalent qualification.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Sub-ordinate Service
|Must possess a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical
Education or an equivalent qualification.
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
In A.P. Water Resources Sub-ordinate Service
|Must possess a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical
Education or an equivalent qualification.
PARA- 7 AGE:
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.105, GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.27.09.2021.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|S. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1(a).||SC, ST, BCs and EWS||5Years|
|*1(b)||For SC/ST CF. vacancies (Limited)||10 Years|
|2.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
|3.||Ex-Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC.|
|4.||N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor
|Regular A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||Allowed to deduct from his age the length of regular Service under State Government up to a maximum of five years for the purposes of the
maximum age limit.
Provided that the persons referred to at Sl.Nos.3 & 4 above shall, after making the deductions referred to in sub Rule 12 (c) (i) & (ii) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules not exceed the Maximum age limit prescribed for the post.
The age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed Forces other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
Note: The SC/ST Candidates who availed 10 years of age relaxation are not eligible for SC/ST fresh vacancies.
PARA – 9: (a) FEE:
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser-A) Department, dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.80/-(Rupees eighty only), along with processing fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) through different channels as indicated at Para-8. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE NOTIFICATION – VACANCIES – SYLLABUS – ONLINE APPLY PROCESS IN PDF