APPSC DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF LECTURERS/ ASSISTANT PROFESSORS IN HOMOEO IN AYUSH DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION
- Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Lecturers / Assistant Professors in Homoeo in Ayush Department for a total of 24 Fresh Vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.35,120 – 87,130/- from candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 07.2021.
- The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 07/10/2021 to 28/10/2021 (Note: 27/10/2021 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
- The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number. In case the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email
- The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced
- The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep themselves updated about dates of written examinations are to be held. The examination would be in objective type and questions are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III. The medium of Examination will be English
- A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants on the Commission’s website to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.in
- The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any
- HALL TICKETS for the written Examination will be hosted on Commission’s website for downloading. Instructions would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall
- All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate is considered that he/ she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
- The details of vacancies are as follows:-
Name of the Department
Zone wise vacancies
II IV 01 Lecturers / Assistant Professors in Homoeo in Ayush Department 18 06* 24 Total Fresh
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:,
His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service:,
- He /She should possess the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He/ She is a citizen of India:
Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
PARA-3: EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualification as per the date of this notification. The date of this notification shall be the crucial date for calculating the experience including the practical experience. In respect of other than prescribed Educational Qualifications, claiming equivalence, the decision of the concerned department (Unit Officer) shall be final.
Note: If the applicant possesses an equivalence of qualification other than prescribed qualification in the Commission’s notification, applicant should produce a copy of the Government Orders to the Commission in advance in with 10 days of last date for submitting applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
|Name of the post||Educational Qualifications|
Lecturers / Assistant Professors in Homoeo in Ayush Department
|a) Must possess a Post Graduation Degree in Homoeopathy awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC or any statutory board of the State Government .
b) As per the Gazette of India No.67 , dated 08-03-2013, Para 6 & 6( A) in subjects namely Organon of Medicine, Homoeopathic Meteria Medica , Homoeopathic pharmacy, Repertory , the essential qualification is Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject. The qualification shall be the one included in Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. Prefernce shall be given to those candidates who holds experience of working as R.MO. and/or House Physicians in a Homoeopathic Hospital attached to a Homoeooathic Medical College permitted by Central Council/ Central Govt.
c) As per the Gazette of India No.67 , dated 08-03-2013, Para 7 & 7(A) in subjects namely Anatomy , Physiology, Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Taxicology , Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Practice Of Medicine and Community Medicine, the essential qualification is Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy. The qualification shall be the one included in Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. Prefernce shall be given to those candidates who holds experience of working as R.MO. and/or House Physicians in a Homoeopathic Hospital attached to a Homoeooathic Medical College permitted by Central Council/ Central Govt.
“Post Graduate Medical Degree in concerned subject recognised by the Medical Council of India.
Preference shall be given to those candidates who holds experience of working as R.M.O. and /or House Physicians in a Hospital attached to a Medical College permitted by Medical Council/Central Government.
d) Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the State.
ARA- 7 AGE:
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per O.Ms.No.52 GA(Ser-A)Dept., Dt.17.06.2020.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|S. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||SC, ST, BCs and EWS||5Years|
|2.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
|3.||Ex-Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered
by him in the armed forces / NCC.
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)|
|Regular A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||Allowed to deduct from his age the length of regular Service under State Government up to a maximum of five years for the purposes of the
maximum age limit.
Provided that the persons referred to at Sl.Nos.3 & 4 above shall, after making the
deductions referred to in sub Rule 12 (c) (i) & (ii) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules not exceed the Maximum age limit prescribed for the post.
The age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed Forces other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
PARA – 9: (a) FEE:
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and twenty only) towards examination
Note: If candidate is eligible for more than one post is required to pay the fee for each post and apply each separately .
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service
- Families having household supply white card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of
- Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed examination fee of Rs.120/-( Rupees One Hundred and twenty only), along with processing fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through different channels as indicated at Para-8. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.