APPSC GROUP1 NOTIFICATION – VACANCIES – ONLINE APPLICATION
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-I Services for a total of 02 CF and 90 Fresh vacancies.
- The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in The application can be submitted from 13/10/2022 to 02/11/2022 (Note: 01/11/2022 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
- The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number. In case, the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
Note: i. One Time Registration is not considered as an application for any post under any circumstances.
- The applicants are advised to retain their mobile number and Email ID registered in OTPR for receiving OTPR/SMS for further communication.
- The Commission conducts Screening test as per G.O.Ms.No.158,G.A.(SER-A) Dept.,Dt:26/12/2018 and G.O.Ms.No.39, General Administration (Ser.A) Department, dated: 26.03.2019. In terms of G.O.Ms.No.5 General Administration (Ser-A) Dept., dated:05.01.2018, candidates will be short listed to the mains (descriptive)Examination in the ratio as may be decided by the Commission at an appropriate time.
- In respect of Screening test, the objective type examination will be held in offline mode (OMR based). The Main Examination would be in descriptive type.
- The Preliminary Exam (Objective type ) is tentatively to be held on 18/12/2022.
- The Written Examination (Mains) (descriptive) is tentatively scheduled to be held in the 2 nd half of March, 2023.
- The candidates are required to visit the Commissions website regularly to keep himself / herself updated about confirmed dates of Examination to be held. Instructions regarding Written Examination are attached as Annexure – III. The candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
- A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants on the Commission’s website to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.agov.in
- The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Medium of writing Main Examination, post preferences and zonal preferences will be taken through online from the candidates who qualified for Main Written Examination at the time of Main Examination. Qualified candidates are required to visit Commission’s website regularly for the purpose.
- HALL TICKETS for the Screening & Main Examination (descriptive) will be hosted on Commission’s website for downloading. Instructions would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets.
All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate is construed as he / she read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
The details of vacancies are as follows:-
The details of vacancies viz., Community, State-Wide, Multi Zone, Zonal and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I
The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the Department concerned. Addition of vacancies if any, will be accepted only before the date of Preliminary Test and an addendum to that effect will be issued. Deletion of vacancies if any, can be effected upto the declaration of the result.
G.O.Ms.No.120, GA(SER-A) Department, dt:28/09/2022( Age relaxation for Uniform post)
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him / her unfit for such service:,
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service:,
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and He/ She is a citizen of India:
- Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
- The candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualification as on the date of this notification. The date of this notification shall be the crucial date for calculating the experience including the practical experience. In respect of other than prescribed Educational Qualifications, claiming equivalence, the decision of the concerned department (Unit Officer) shall be final.
- Note: If the applicant possesses an equivalence of qualification other than prescribed qualification in the Commission’s notification, applicant should produce a copy of the Government Orders to the Commission in advance within 10 days of last date for submitting applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
- For Post Code No. 03 ,04 & 05 : Must be atleast 167.6 Cms. in height and atleast 86.3 Cms. round the Chest on full expansion, with a chest expansion of atleast 5 Cms. (as per G.O. Ms.No147, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dt.06/08/2016).
- For S.T.: Must be atleast 164 Cms. in height and atleast 83.8 Cms. round the Chest on full expansion, with a chest expansion of atleast 5 Cms. (as per G.O. Ms.No147, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dt.06/08/2016).
- For Post Code No. 03 (Women): Must be atleast 152.5 Cms. in height, and atleast 86.3 Cms. round the Chest on full expansion, with a chest expansion of atleast 5 Cms. and not less than 45.5 Kg in weight. (as per G.O. Ms.No147, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dt.06/08/2016)
- For Pc.No. 03 & 05: Vision: The candidate’s eye sight will be tested in accordance with the following rules. The result of each test will be recorded.
- General – The candidate will be directed to a general examination to the detection of any disease or abnormality of his eyes. The candidate will be rejected if he suffers from any morbid conditions of eye(s), eyelids or contiguous structure if such a sort as to render or are likely to render him/ her unfit for service on a further date.
- Visual Acuity – The Examination for determining the acuteness of vision includes two tests – one for distant and the other for near vision. Each eye will be examined separately.
- There shall be no limit for maximum naked eye vision but the naked eye vision of the candidates shall however be recorded by the Medical Board or other medical authority in every case, as it will furnish the basic information in regard to the condition of the eye.
- For Post Code No. 01, 02, 06 to 15:- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2022, as per G.O.Ms.No.105, GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.27.09.2021.
- For Post Code No. 03:- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 21 years of age and if he / she is more than 30 years of age as on 01/07/2022 as per G.O.Ms.No.120, GA(SER-A) Department, dt:28/09/2022.
- For Post Code No.04:-, No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 18 years of age and if he is more than 30 years of age as on 01/07/2022 as per G.O.Ms.No.120, GA(SER-A) Department, dt:28/09/2022.
- For Post Code No.5:- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 21 years of age and if he is more than 28 years of age as on 01/07/2022 as per G.O.Ms.No.120, GA(SER-A) Department, dt:28/09/2022.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
HOW TO APPLY FOR APPSC GROUP1 NOTIFICATION:
- STEP-I: The applicant who desires to apply for the post shall login to the Commission’s Website with his/her registered OTPR number. Candidate applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II.
- STEP-II: The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website. PAYMENT PROCESS: The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be pre-populated from the OTPR data. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details (used for calculation of fee and age relaxation) will not be altered in any stage of application processing. Hence if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on application payment link.
- STEP-III: After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
- STEP-IV: Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be pre-populated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
NOTE: Applicant shall note that the data displayed from OTPR at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification only. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.
STEP-V: In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
STEP-VI: Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affect the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions made by the applicant in bio- data particulars while submitting the application form online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the user guide before submitting the application.
All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data. It is noticed that some of the candidates are requesting for change in the data, after submission of the application. It is informed that such requests shall be allowed on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees hundred only) for each correction. However changes are not allowed for name, fee and age relaxation. No manual application for corrections shall be entertained. Corrections in the application will be enabled after the last date of the submission of application and will be allowed upto 7 days only from the last date of applications.
The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form will be taken as final. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage and also liable for punishment as per Para 16.1 of this notification.
Before uploading/submission application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) towards examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of
- examination fee Rs.120/- only. SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men. Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh) Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
- Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.120/-(Rupees one hundred and twenty only), along with processing fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through different channels as indicated at Para-8. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.