Andhra Pradesh Student Academic Management System
Higher Education Department Government of AP
Please read the Application Form Carefully before filling COMMON APPLICATION FORM (CAF)
The objectives of APSAMS are;
– Ensure single window system for admission through e-Admission process.
-Make admissions for student / parents / guardians economical.
– Reduce the workload of the Colleges using online admissions.
Predetermined Dates for e-Admissions
APSAMS operates through pre fixed dates for all its activities. It helps in creating awareness and transparency & timely completion of activities. These dates have been finalized by the Higher Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
1 Availability of online application website www.cceinfo.ap.gov.in 05.05.2015 (Saturday) at 00.01 Hrs
2 .Closing date for Online application & Payment of registration fee at MeeSeva Canters 25.05.2018 (Friday) 12.00 Hrs Midnight
3. Display of Provisional Admission List – I 29.05.2018 (Tuesday) at 10.00 AM
4. Last Date for payment of admission Fees at the college 31.05.2018 (Thursday) by 5.00 PM
5. Display of Provisional Admission List – II 03.06.2018 (Sunday) at 10.00 AM
6. Last Date for payment of admission Fees at the college 05.06.2018 (Tuesday) by 5.00 PM
7. Re-opening of Online application for Instant Candidates I week of June
8. Last date for online applications for Instant candidates II week of June
9. Spot admissions at respective colleges 10.06.2018 at 10.00 AM
How to apply Online?
Then go the Higher Education Department website www.cceinfo.ap.gov.in, and click on the Online Application Form in its home page. You may also go through the video instruction regarding filling up of the CAF before you start the process of filling in. Now fill-up the CAF online on the computer screen. Upload your recent passport size colour photograph and signature image in the space provided for the same. Uploading of photograph and signature is mandatory.
Fee Structure of Application
The applicant will pay Rs 177/- per application in Meeseva. The Challan can be downloaded in the last step of the application process or an e-mail attachment.
Check list for submission of CAF
Check list forms
1 Copy of online application form
2 Intermediate Transfer Certificate (Original)
3 10thPass & Memo Certificate
4 Intermediate Pass & Memo Certificate
5 Conduct & Study Certificates (last 3years)
6 Caste Certificate issued by MRO (in case of SC, ST, BC)
7 Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO
8 Residence Certificate
9 NCC certificates (if applicable)
10 Sports certificates (if applicable)
11 Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
12 Aadhar Card Xerox Copy
13 Anti Ragging/Under taking form
14 Parents declaration form for SC/ST fee reimbursement
15 Two Passport size Photos.