*క్లస్టర్ రిసోర్సు పర్సన్ ( CRP ) మరియు MIS కో-ఆర్డినేటర్ జాబ్ చార్ట్స్*
విద్యాహక్కు చట్టం 2009ను సమగ్రంగా అమలు పర్చడానికి కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం సర్వశిక్షా అభియాన్ని మార్గంగా ఎంచుకున్నది. చట్టంలో పేర్కొన్న పలు అంశాలు అమలు పరచడానికి, అమలులో ఎదురవుతున్న అదనపు పని భారాన్ని తొలగించడానికి సర్వశిక్షా అభియాన్ కార్యక్రమం క్రింద 2012-13 నుండి స్కూల్ కాంప్లెక్స్ స్థాయిలో క్లస్టర్ రిసోర్సు పర్సను (CRP), మండల రిసోర్సు సెంటర్ స్థాయిలో MIS కో-ఆర్డినేటర్ పోస్టులను మంజూరు చేయడం జరిగింది. కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వ సూచనల మేరకు ప్రతి 18 పాఠశాలలకు ఒక క్లస్టర్ రిసోర్సు పర్సనును నియమించవలసి ఉంది. *స్టేట్ ప్రాజెక్టు డైరెక్టరు, సర్వశిక్షా అభియాన్ వారు క్లస్టర్* *రిసోర్సుపర్పనులు, MIS కో-ఆర్డినేటర్ జాబ్ చార్జులు వారి నియామక మార్గదర్శకాలలోనే పొందుపరచడం జరిగింది*.
*అలాగే సర్వశిక్షా అభియాన్, స్టేట్ ప్రాజెకక్టు డైరెక్టర్ ఉత్తర్వులు* *ఆర్ సి నం. 463/RVM(SSA) /C1/2012, తేది. 12.07.2012లో పేర్కొనడం జరిగింది*.
*ప్రత్యేకించి MIS కో-ఆర్డినేటరుల విధులు, బాధ్యతలు స్టేట్ ప్రాజెక్టు*
• మండల స్థాయి డైస్ మరియు ప్లానింగ్ తో సహా అన్ని రకముల సాంఖ్యక వివరాలు నిర్వహించడం.
• వెబ్ పోర్టల్ డేటా నిర్వహించడం.
• రాజీవ్ విద్యామిషన్కు సంబంధించిన అన్ని రకాల డేటా నిర్వహించడం.
• మండల పరిధిలోని పాఠశాలల్లోగల కంప్యూటర్ల స్థితిని పర్యవేక్షించడం
IERTs JOB CHART IERTs Duties and Responsibilities
1. The Resource Teacher works under the control of the Project Officer, District Project Office, Rajiv Vidya Mission and shall be reporting to the Mandel Education Officer of the Mandal allotted.
2. The Resource Teacher shall invariably wear the Identity card issued by Project Office while attending to the duties. The DPO shall arrange to issue ID cards duly signed by the Project Officer and the date of validity of the card should be printed on the front side of the ID card.
3. The Resource Teachers shall not share confidential information relating to the child or the child data or any important information relating to the project, with others without prior permission of the RVM project official.
4. Resource Teacher shall perform the duties as per the Work-schedule communicated by the State Project Office. In case if the Resource Teacher has to deviate the schedule due to unexpected reasons, he/ she should take prior permission from the project office and shall inform the MEO and parents of CwSN about such deviation.
5. The Resource Teachers services are dedicated to the activities of RVM during the period he/ she works with the project and, hence, they shall not work in any two places simultaneously or pursuing any regular course in any institute, In case, if such practice by any Resource Teacher, comes to the notice of the project stringent action will be initiated against such candidates as per law including immediate termination of contract and recovery of money.
6. The Resource Teacher shall return to the PO ail such material received from RVM on a returnable basis at the time of quitting the job.
7. Resource Teacher bears the responsibility of identifying children with special needs, conducting formal and functional assessment, counseling the parents of CwSN, mobilization of educable CwSN to schools, identifying extremely dependent children for sanction of escort allowance, mobilization of children for physiotherapy camps, mobilization of children to lERCs for ECE and other therapeutic interventions enumeration of CwSN who might need minor corrective surgeries and advocacy for Inclusive Education of CwSN.
8. Resource teacher shall attend, among other training; the Multi-category training sponsored by the project and provides service to all categories of CwSN. IERTs Duties & Responsibilities Job Chart.
9. Resource Teacher shall attend not less than three (3) mentally challenged children of the severe or profound condition at their homes under the Home-Based Education program, The period of Home-Based Education is one year.
RT shall commence HBE program only after their name is enrolled in regular school, Such children shall always be eligible for ail entitlements for which the in-school children are eligible including two pairs of school uniforms During this period the child will be taught basic self-help and living skills and skills of communication among other individual-specific skills under close observation of the parent.
10. The RT shall spend a minimum 1.45 minutes to 2 hours with each child at home for each visit. Resource Teacher shall invariably attend along with child-specific need-based low-cost no-cost Teaching Learning Material for use under HBE and spend with the child at the child’s residence only and not elsewhere and necessarily in the presence of either of the parents or guardian of the child.
11. For the purpose of HBE program, the Resource Teacher shall identify fresh children with mental retardation of severe or profound condition only preferably from the age of 4-18 years.
12. Resource Teacher has to mention the performed activity in the home level record at child’s home in every visit and put a signature with date etc.
13. Resource Teacher shall prepare the profiles of all the CwSN covered under HBE/ NRSTC/ IERC activities. A soft copy of the children profile shall be submitted to the Project Officer in the stipulated time i,e, 30th June 2014.
14. The above copies shall be furnished to the SPO by 5th July 2014 duly consolidating district wise by the District IE Coordinator.
15. The IERT should orient the school teachers on effective Inclusive Education and special methodology of educating CwSN during the CRC meetings decided by the Project Officer.
16. The IERTs should record all the information such as demographic particulars, medical history, etc of the child in the standardized formats. The Resource Teacher shall prepare Individualized Educational Plans (lEPs) for all CwSN who are getting IE services under RVM in the prescribed format provided by the SPO. The IERTs shall update the IEPs regularly and assess the goals set by them.
17. The Resource Teacher is responsible for achieving the targets set in the IEP and endeavor for qualitative education and progress in daily living and academic skills in a said time frame.
18. Resource Teacher shall invariably attend the monthly Review meetings on 1st Saturday of every month along with their lEPs and following formats. i. Work done Report. ii. Home-visit Report. iii. Prepared/ developed TLM in the previous month etc.
19. If at any time the performance of the RT is found not satisfactory, his or her services will be terminated immediately without any prior notice. IERTs Duties & Responsibilities Job Chart
20. The Resource Teacher shall undergo all such training offered/ sponsored by the RVM which are essential in the implementation of the center’s activities.
21. The Resource Teacher shall provide appropriate remedial teaching support to the CwSN, referral support to the parents and all therapeutic services in the center for which he/ she is designated and shall also perform such other duties which may be entrusted by the RVM (SSA), from time to time.
22. The Resource Teacher shall act as a joint-custodian of the center and shall safely maintain all records including stock received.
23. They shall provide counseling and guidance on maintenance, care, and usage of distributed assistive devices.
24. The RT shall also perform such other duties that may be entrusted by the SSA, from time to time, further the cause of inclusive Education for CwSN.