Combined admission-U.G. Courses under Bi.P.C. Stream-B.V.Sc-B.Sc(Ag)-Colleges
Combined admission into various U.G. Courses under Bi.P.C. Stream in Colleges of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati & Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem (Dr.YSRHU), W.G. Dist. including Private Colleges affiliated with ANGRAU & Dr.YSRHU for the academic year 2018-19.
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture :
1) Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur Dist. (Four years)
2) Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dist.
3) Agricultural College, Rajahmahendravaram, East Godavari Dist.
4) S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
5) Agricultural College, Mahanandi, Kurnool Dist. Private Agricultural Colleges with affiliation to ANGRAU
1) Sri Kinjarapu Yerran Naidu College of Agricultural Sciences, Etcherla, Srikakulam Dist.
2) Kadiri Babu Rao College for Agriculture, C.S.Puram, Prakasam Dist.
3) N.S.Agricultural College, Markapur, Prakasam Dist.
4) SBVR Agricultural College, Badvel, Y.S.R.Kadapa Dist.
5) Sri Krishna Devaraya College of Agricultural Sciences, Anantapuramu, Anantapuramu Dist.
6) J.C. Diwakara Reddy Agricultural College, Tadipatri, Anantapuramu Dist.
1) College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur Dist. (Four years)
2) College of Food Science & Technology, Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa Dist.
FORM U.G. Courses Form – A
a) B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture AP EAMCET 2018
b) B.Tech.(Food Technology)
c) B.V.Sc. & A.H. under Bi.P.C. stream d) B.F.Sc. (Common application) e) B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture
The last date for ONLINE submission of application (Form ‘A’) uploaded with relevant documents in the website www.angrau.ac.in is 24-07-2018 (11.59 P.M.). Candidates must read carefully the Information Brochure before applying. Candidates, who apply online only, will be called for counseling. Applications sent by post will NOT be entertained.
NOTE: The candidates shall note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of counselling. Fee reimbursement is subjected to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
B.V.Sc. & A.H. :
1) College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist. (Five and Half years)
2) N.T.R. College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram, Krishna Dist. Annual System
3) College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur, YSR Kadapa Dist. ♦
4) PVNRT Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad (As per AP re-organization Act, 2014 and 371 (d) 64% share of seats allocated to SVVU)
B.F.Sc. : ♦ College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore Dist (Four years) Semester System
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University
1) College of Horticulture, Venkataramannagudem, ( Four years ) near Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist.
2) College of Horticulture, Anantharajupeta, Kodur Mandal, YSR Kadapa Dist.
3) College of Horticulture, Parvathipuram, Vijayanagaram Dist.
4) College of Horticulture, Chinnalatarapi, Kandukuru Prakasam Dist. Private Horticultural Colleges with affiliation to Dr.YSRHU
1) Sri Krishna Devaraya College of Horticultural Sciences, Anantapuramu, Anantapuramu Dist.
2) Kadiri Babu Rao College for Horticulture, C.S. Puram, Prakasam Dist.
3) N.S. Horticultural College, Markapur, Prakasam Dist.
4) J.C. Diwakara Reddy Horticultural College, Tadipatri, Anantapuramu Dist.
Reservation of seats for the candidates coming from families of Agriculturist cum Rural Area (Farmers’ Quota) :
Forty per cent (40%) of the seats in the ANGRAU & Dr.YSRHU and Twenty Five per cent (25%) in SVVU are reserved for candidates coming from families of Agriculturists (Farmers) owing not less than 1 (one) acre of land either in the name of the parents or in the name of the candidates and who have studied for a minimum of 4 years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas. If the land is owned by grandfather, grandmother or guardian or any other relations is not acceptable.
FORM - I: It is a proforma indicating the patta numbers and extent of land owned by the candidate / parents duly certified by the Mandal Revenue Officer / Tahsildar with office seal recently (or) the candidate has to enclose attested xerox copies of pattadar pass book as an evidence of the extent of land.
Form - II: It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with office seal recently that the candidate has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas during their period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate (Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate).
Form - I and Form - II need to be filled in with the signatures of concerned officials viz., Mandal Revenue Officer / Tahsildar and concerned Head of Institution, respectively, along with office seal. Otherwise, the claim of the candidates under this category will be summarily rejected.
Reservation of Seats : Backward Classes : 29% of seats are reserved under this category. ( BC-A – 7% ; BC-B – 10% ; BC-C – 1% ; BC-D – 7% ; BC-E – 4% )
Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) : 6%
a) Defence Personnel (CAP) … 2% b) National Cadet Corps. (NCC) … 1% c) Games & Sports … 0.5% d) Differentially Abled (PH) … 3%
i) 1% for Visually Handicapped ii) 1% for Hearing Impaired iii) 1% for Orthopaedically Handicapped
Reservation of seats for Women: In each course, 33 1/3% of the seats shall be reserved in favour of women candidates from each category.
S.V. Veterinary University
Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University
No. of Seats
B.V.Sc. & A.H.
13 ** +
Fee structure :
- a) Fee structure for University Colleges:
|B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture / B.Tech. (Food|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.||B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture||B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture - Payment|
|Other Special Fee||7,650/-||13,635/-||8,005/-||8,005/-|
|Hostel Establishment Charges||600/-|
|Hostel Room Rent|
|Seat cancellation fee||(for General)||2,600/-||3,100/-||2,420/-|
|(for SC & ST)||1,300/-||1,555/-||1,210/-|
b) Fee structure for Private Agricultural / Horticultural Colleges with affiliation to ANGRAU / Dr.YSRHU
|B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture||B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)||52,100/-||52,100/-|
|Other Special Fee||44,540/-||44,540/-|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||1,000/-||1,000/-|
|Laboratory Deposit (Refundable)||1,000/-||1,000/-|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||3,500/-||3,500/-*|
|Mess Advance (Refundable)||3,500/-||3,500/-*|
|Hostel Establishment Charges||6000/-|
|Hostel Room Rent (per semester)||3,000/-||3,000/-*|
|Seat cancellation fee||(for General)||2,600/-||2,420/-|
|(for SC & ST)||1,300/-||1,210/-|
A.N.G.R. Agricultural University