Compassionate Appointments to Dependents of PR ZP / MPP Teachers
Compassionate appointments Dependents of PR Teachers working in ZP/MPP Schools, in Government departments.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Memo.No.15/105/2021-EST 5, Dt: 18/12/2021
Sub: School Education – Compassionate appointments Dependents of PR Teachers – Request for providing compassionate appointments to the dependents of Teachers working in ZP/MPP School, in Government departments also, by implementing the orders of APAT dt: 15.12.2015 in OA No.1668, 1745,1746 and 2367 of 2015 Forwarded – Reg
Ref: Govt.Memo.No.134771/Ser.1(1)/2016 Dated: 26.11.2021
While enclosing a copy of the reference cited, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and, the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to examine in the matter and take further action as directed by the Government, to avoid further legal complications.
Enclosures: Govt Memo Details Given Below
Memo.No. 134771/Ser 1(1)/2015, Dated: 26.11.2021
Sub: School Education Dept. – Compassionate appointments Dependents of PR Teachers Request for providing compassionate appointments to the dependents of Teachers working in ZP/MPP Schools, in Government departments also, by implementing the orders of APAT dt: 15.12.2015 in OA No. 1668, 1745, 1746 and 2367 of 2015 – Reg.
1.From the APAT,Order dt 15.12.2015 in OA No. 1668,1745,1746 and 2367 of 2015
2. From the official representative, Rastra Jatheeya Upadhyaya Parishath(A.P.), representation dt.22.01.2016
3. From Sri Gade Srinivasulu Naidu, MLC, representation. it 14,93.2016
The attention of the Director of School Education, A.P. is invited to the reference 1 cited, wherein APAT has passed orders for providing compassionate appointments to the dependents of Teachers working in ZP/MPP Schools, in Government departments.
In this regard, the DSE A P. informed that, Government vide Circular Memo No.35252/Ser:0/A1/2011-1 GAD dt 04/12/2013, have issued instructions, as extracted below:
- All the departments of the Secretariat, HODS / District Collectors are hereby clarified that the original scheme of compassionate appointment formulated by General Administration Department is applicable only to the regular employees in Government Department and even though if any Department/Corporation/Co-operative Society Public Sector Undertakings/Local Bodies (i.e. Municipalities, Municipal corporations, Zilla Parishads, Mandal Praja Parishads, Gram Panchayats) have adopted the above scheme, their dependents cannot be compassionate appointment given the Government Departments and they have to be appointed only in their respective Offices/ Organizations as per their rules. If any Department has issued any order in deviation to this, they pre requested withdraw such instructions/orders, it any, immediately these instructions should be followed scrupulously and any instructions issued by any other Department are repugnant to those instructions, the instructions issued by this department will prevail over the instructions issued by any other department.
- The DSE, is, further informed that, due to issue of the said Circular Memo, compassionate appointments were not given in the Government Departments to the dependents of the employees of Zilla Parishad and Mandal Praja Parishad. Aggrieved by the above action, (4) individuals have field O.A.No.1668, 1745, 1746 and 2367 of 2015 the Hon ble APAT.
- The Hon’ble APAT in its order dt: 15/12/2015 in 0.A.No. 1668, 1745, 1746 and 2367 of 2015.have directed the respondent Nos. 6 to 7 (e., the District Collector, Kurnool & District Education Officer, Kurnool) to consider and pass appropriate orders for providing compassionate appointment to the applicants herein in the suitable posts that are available as per the eligibility of the applicants.
The DSE, AP is therefore, requested to examine, as to whether the orders of APAT are contrary to the instructions issued in the said Circular Memo.No.35252 Ser G/A1/2011-1, GAD, dt 04.12.2013, and if so, he is requested to the Writ Appeal in Hun ble High Court against the orders of Hon’ble APAT dt 15.12.2015 in O.A.No. 1668, 1745, 1746 and 2367 of 2015, dels fling condoning petition for delay immediately under intimation to the Government.