dearness-allowance-G.O.No-14-date-29-01-2019-da-27.248%

dearness-allowance-G.O.No-14-date-29-01-2019-da-27.248%

ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2018 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.*

FINANCE (PC and TA) DEPARTMENT*- # G.O.MS.No. 14, Dated: 29-01-2019*

Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 12th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 25.676% of the basic pay to 27.248% of basic pay from 1st January, 2018.

Government also hereby order revision of Dearness Allowance rate in respect of State Government employees drawing the Revised U.G.C. Pay Scales, 1996, from 268% to 274% of the basic pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2018 as DA equivalent to 50% Basic Pay was already merged through G.O.Ms.No. 9, Higher Education (U.E.I) Department, dated. 08.02.2006 and G.O. (P) No. 173, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated. 23.07.2007.

NEW D.A READY RECKNAR (D.A TABLE) CLICK HERE

Government hereby sanction an adhoc increase of Rs.300/- per month from 01.01.2018 to 01.06.2018 only in respect of Village Revenue Assistants whose honorarium has been enhanced from Rs.6,000/- to Rs.10,500/- in the G.O. 11th read above. The arrears of Adhoc increase for the period form 01.01.2018 to 01.06.2018 shall be paid in cash in three equal installments i.e., 1st April, 2019, 1st May, 2019 and 1st June, 2019.

The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-10 above shall be paid in cash with salary of April, 2019 payable in the month of May, 2019. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January, 2018 to 31st March, 2019 shall be credited to the respective General Provident Fund Account of the employees in the month of April, 2019.

CPS EMPLOYEES

In respect of employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from 1st January, 2018 to 31st March, 2019, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in three equal installments i.e., 1st April, 2019, 1st May, 2019 and 1st June, 2019.