Diploma Apprentices in Town & Country Planning Department-posts
Applications are invited through the On-line proforma Application available from Dt: 20-09-2018 to 05-10-2018 for appointment of Diploma Apprentices for a period of one year under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for apprenticeship in various Urban Local Bodies in the State of Andhra Pradesh .
The desirous eligible candidates may apply on-line by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this apprenticeship.
The details of the provisional vacancy position is as follows:
Name of the vacancy
1 Diploma Apprentices
Zone-I (Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Dists.)
Zone-II (East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna Dists.)
Zone-III (Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore Dists.)
Zone-IV (Anantha pur, Chittoor, Kurnool, YSR Kadapa Dists.)
Total No.of Posts – 358
Age as on 01.04.2018 , 18 years,
Amount of Stipend Rs.9,460/P.M.
SSC or its equivalent and must be a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Architecture Assistantship awarded by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education and Training subject to the condition that the applicants those who have acquired/completed the said qualification(s) during the year 2016 on wards are only eligible.
Diploma Holders who have obtained their qualification through Distance Mode are not eligible.
1. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of Application form.
2. Candidates have to submit applications only through online mode. Hand written/ typed/Photostat copies/printed Application Form will not be entertained neither by Director of Town & Country Planning nor by Post Office nor in person.
3. Candidates are advised to submit their applications through on-line well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
4. He/She shall fill up all the columns in the application. Otherwise application shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
5. Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
6. The employer i.e., Director, Town & Country Planning Department reserves the right to cancel the above selection without assigning any reasons therefor.
7. The proforma application will be available at website www.dtcp.ap.gov.in with effect from 19-09-2018 onwards.
8. Office address:
Directorate of Town and Country Planning Government of Andhra Pradesh 3rd floor,
4th Lane Extension,
West Annapurna Nagar,