DSC – 2018 – Appointment of 2193 candidates who were affected due to change in selection pattern for appointment to the post of SGT’s as secondary Grade Teachers on contract basis with minimum Time Scale(MTS) with terms and conditions as applicable to contract employees – Certain instructions
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state are invited to the reference read above and they are informed that in the reference 9th read above, Government have accorded permission to the Director of School Education, AP to appoint 2193 candidates as against 4657 candidates of DSC-2008 who are affected by the change of pattern of selection to the post of SGT’s, as secondary Grade Teachers on contract basis with Minimum Time Scale i.e Rs.21, 230/-with following terms and conditions.
- Their appointment is purely on contract basis on terms and conditions applicable to contract employees as existing rules, without any security up to 60 years of age of the candidates.
- The candidates shall also comply with any other academic/technical qualification norms prescribed by the next DSC and achieve them in two years.
- The appointed candidates shall undergo a six months Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years from the date of such appointment.
- These contract teachers will be eligible only for those benefits available to the other contract teachers and cannot claim any benefits available for regular teachers.
- These orders are issued for accommodation of the DSC-2008 candidates only given as a special case in the exceptional circumstances on humanitarian grounds, and this shall not be taken as a precedent.
- The number of vacancies against which these candidates are appointed on contract basis shall be reduced in the ensuing recruitments to the posts of Secondary Grade Teachers in future.
In this connection, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to conduct Certificate verification on 25.06.2021 to 28.06.2021 for issue of appointment orders as secondary Grade Teachers on contract basis with Minimum Time Scale i.e Rs.21, 230/- for who are affected by the change of pattern of selection to the post of SGT’s in DSC 2008 as per the below table. If any deviation in this lists, the concerned District Educational Officer will be held responsible for that.
Further, All the District Educational Officers in the state are requested
to upload the details of the candidates in the proforma(annexed) after completion the
above said process for taking necessary action in the matter. This should be treated
as MOST URGENT.
DOWNLOAD DSC 2008 WILLING CANDIDATES LIST