Lab Activities for 10 marks.
1) Factors affect the rate of evaporation of water.
2) The effects of different substances on fruit oxidation.
3) To observe chemical displacement reaction.
4) Determine the focal length of a concave mirror.
Formative Assessment is the backbone in newly proposed Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
The four tools in F.A. are helpful to teacher to assess his/her students in other cognitive areas like communication, participation, presentation, aesthetics, etc.
There are FOUR formatives in a year. So, teacher should record four times, i.e., July, September, December and February of every Academic year.
Guidelines for Formative Assessment :
We propose four tools for Formative Assessment Testing Tool Marks allotted.
1) Reflections : 10
2) Written Works : 10
3) Project Works : 10
4) Slip Test : 20
Total 50 Marks
Project works 10 marks.
1) Collect information about working of natural geysers.
2) Comparing specific heat of water and vegetable oil.
3) Collect the information about natural food preservatives.
4) Uses of concave and convex mirrors in our daily life.
Tags 10TH CLASS LAB RECORDS P.S PHYSICAL SCIENCE PROJECTS
error: Content is protected !!