FILLING OF BACKLOG VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF PRINCIPAL GRADE-II / TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER/CARETAKER(WARDEN) IN APSWREIS NOTIFICATION
DIRECT RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2021
(FILLING OF BACKLOG VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF PRINCIPAL GRADE-II / TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER/CARETAKER(WARDEN) IN APSWREIS)
Applications are invited from the qualified Scheduled Caste (SC)&Scheduled Tribe(ST) candidates for appointment to backlog posts of Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker(Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State
Backlog vacancies of various posts are as shown below.
|Sl. No||Zone||Principal||TGT||Caretaker / Warden||Total|
I.SCALE OF PAY:
|i) Principal Grade-II :||40,270 – 93,780|
|ii) Trained Graduate Teacher:||28,940 – 78,910|
|iii) Care Taker (Warden) :||21,230 – 63,010|
- FEE: The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Transfer. On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Unique ID, which will act as reference number for the application. It may be noted that issuance of Unique ID does not mean that the candidate has submitted the application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the above posts, if he / she is less than 18 years of age or more than 47 years of age as on 01.07.2021.
I. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS: Academic Qualifications:
- A Post Graduate Degree (Qualifying Examination) with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC).
- A B.Ed Degree or equivalent qualification from UGC / NCTE recognized University with minimum of 50 %marks.
- A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including
- 3 years of experience as Regular PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt.Aided school/Jr.College
- 3 years of administrative experience as Regular Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
b) Trained Graduate Teacher:
- Post Graduate degree (Qualifying Examination)in the subjects shown at Annexure- C from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 55% marks in the relevant subject.
- A Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC / NCTE recognized
University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
- Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State
c) Caretaker (Warden)
- Graduation degree (Qualifying Examination) from any University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University.
I. APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.07.2021 to 16.08.2021 through