Public Services-A.P. Fundamental Rules – Extension of five (5) days additional casual leave facility to all the Women employees working in the State Government – Orders – Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 18 Dated: 10-03-2021
- O.Rt.No.374, Education (Ser.V) Department, Dated:16-03-1996.
- O.Rt.No.3, Higher Education (IE.I) Department, Dated:05-01- 2011.
- of A.P. Secretariat Women Employees Welfare Association, dated.02-09-2018 & 2-07-2019.
- of A.P. Secretariat Association, Dated:18-02-2021.
- of A.P.NGO Association, Dated:14-10-2019.
- of AP JAC Amaravati, Dated:10-02-2020.
- of Andhra Pradesh Government Employees Federation, Dated:18-02-2021.
O R D E R:-
In the reference 1st read above, orders were issued permitting the women teachers under the control of School Education Department to avail five (5) days extra casual leave in addition to the (15) casual leaves and (5) optional holidays being availed by them per calendar year as per rules in vogue.
- In the reference 2nd read above, Government have extended the same benefit to the women Junior Lecturers working in the Government Junior
- Various service associations requested to extend the same facility to all the Women employees working in the
- Government after careful examination of the issue, hereby order to extend the benefit of availing five (5) days casual leave in addition to the
(15) days casual leave and (5) days optional holidays per calendar year to all the Women employees working under the control of State Government of Andhra Pradesh.