GSWS Secretaries – GRAMA WARD SACHIVALAYAM EMPLOYEES Probation Declaration Orders GO 5 DOWNLOAD- Grama Ward Sachivalayam New PRC Pay Scales
GSWS Secretaries Probation Declaration Orders Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Secretaries Probation Declaration GO.GSWS Ward Village Secretaries Probation Declaration Orders Released GO 5 . Govt of AP has released the Probation Declaration Orders of Grama Ward Sachivalayam Employees. The Probation Declartion Orders of Village Ward Secretaries are released
vide G.O.Ms.No.05 Dated:25.06.2022. After Declaration of Probation, the Village and Ward Secretaries are eligible for Regular Pay Scale in PRC 2022 in the Pay Scale of Rs 22460 (Rs.22460 – 72810) andRs 23120 Rs.23120 – 74770w.e.f _) 1st July 2022. The Much awaited GO for Grama Ward Sachivalayam Employees.
Functionaries with effect from 01.07.2022 – Orders – Issued. DEPARTMENT OF GRAM VOLUNTEERS / WARD VOLUNTEERS & VILLAGE SECRETARIATS / WARD SECRETARIATS G.O.Ms.No.05 Dated:25.06.2022.
GSWS Village Ward Secretaries Probation Declaration Orders Released
Department of Gram Volunteers / Ward Volunteers and Village Secretariats / Ward Secretariats – Declaration of probation in relaxation of Rule 18 (a) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 and applicability of pay scales to Village / Ward Functionaries with effect from 01.07.2022 – Orders – Issued. DEPARTMENT OF GRAM VOLUNTEERS / WARD VOLUNTEERS &
VILLAGE SECRETARIATS / WARD SECRETARIATS
Declaration of Probation, Revision of Pay Scales of GSWS Staff is expected on June 25th, 2022 Details will be updated soon.
|Name of the Article||GSWS/VSWS Probation Declaration Orders Cir Memo No|
|Department||Grama Ward Sachivlayam GSWS Department|
|Effected Employees||Village Secretaries and Ward Secretaries|
|Eligibility and Completion of Service||Two Years completed GSWS Secretaries who are passed Department Tests are Eligible|
|Probation Declaration Date||GO 5 Dated 25.6.2022|
|Regular Pay Scale||Rs 22460 and Rs Rs 23120 depending on Designation|
|Effected PRC||RPS 2022|
Department of Gram Volunteers / Ward Volunteers and Village Secretariats / Ward Secretariats – Declaration of probation in
relaxation of Rule 18 (a) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 and applicability of pay scales to Village / Ward Functionaries with effect from 01.07.2022 – Orders – Issued. DEPARTMENT OF GRAM VOLUNTEERS / WARD VOLUNTEERS & VILLAGE SECRETARIATS / WARD SECRETARIATS G.O.Ms.No.05 Dated:25.06.2022.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.110, PR & RD (Mdl.I) Dept., Dt:19.07.2019.
2. G.O.Ms.No.217, MA & UD (UBS) Dept., Dt:20.07.2019.
3. G.O.Ms.No.145, PR & RD (E.I) Dept., Dt:24.09.2019.
4. G.O.Ms.No.26, AH, DD & F (AH-II) Dept., Dt:24.09.2019.
5. G.O.Ms.No.148, PR & RD (Mdl.I) Dept., Dt:27.09.2019.
6. G.O.Ms.No.418, Revenue (Services-III) Dept., Dt:27.09.2019.
7. G.O.Ms.No.111, SW (Ser.) Dept., Dt:25.10.2019.
8. G.O.Ms.No.286, MA & UD (UBS) Dept., Dt: 17.11.2019.
9. G.O.Ms.No.37, AH, DD & F (FISH) Dept., Dt:21.11.2019.
10. G.O.Ms.No.35, A&C (Agri.IV) Dept., Dt:30.01.2020.
11. G.O.Ms.No. 64 A&C(H&S) Dept, dt: 19.06.2020.
12. G.O.Ms.No.58, SW (TW.SER.Al) Dept., Dt:06.08.2020.
13. G.O.Ms.No.179, HM & FW (G), Dept., Dt:29.12.2021.
14. G.O.Ms.No.01, Home (Legal.II) Dept., Dt: 12.01.2022.
15. G.O.Ms.No. 30, A&C (H&S) Dept, dt: 02.05.2022.
16. From Finance (PC-TA) Dept.,U.O.Note.No.12449673/PC TA/2020-6, dated: 09.01.2022.
17. From the Director, GV/WV & VS/WS, Vijayawada, Lr.Re.No.216/F/GSWS/2022, Dt: 30.05.2022.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the concept of NAVARATNALU as the core theme of governance in order to revamp the delivery systems of Government services with an aim to improve the living standards of the people. To achieve this objective, the Government of Andhra Pradesh had established a system of Village/Ward Secretariats consisting of
required functional assistants to strengthen Gram Panchayats and Wards in the G.Os 1st & 2nd read above.
- 2. In pursuance of the orders issued above, notifications have been issued by the concerned parent Departments inviting applications online for recruitment to the posts of Village / Ward Secretariat functionariesfrom the eligible candidates. It is specified therein that the candidates on the selection and appointment would be paid Rs.15,000/- per month as consolidated pay for a period of two years. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village / Ward Secretariats. 3. The parent Departments i.e. PR & RD, MA & UD, Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare, Revenue, Agriculture & Cooperation, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries, Home, Health, and Medical & Family Welfare have issued orders prescribing Departmental Tests for the respective posts in Village / Ward Secretariats. 4. In the U.O. Note
16th read above, Government in Finance Department has stated that the Village and Ward Secretariat staff who are under probation, their probation and confirmation will be completed by 30th June 2022 and they will get the regular new scale from 1st July2022.
- 5. In the reference 17th read above, the Director, GV/WV & VS/WS, Vijayawada has stated that the Government have sanctioned 1.35 lakh posts of various functionaries and recruited about 1.21 lakh functionaries in two phases during the years 2019-2020 and 2020 2021 to work in Village / Ward Secretariats. The concerned parent Departments have issued service
rules governing the service matters. He has requested the Government to direct the appointing authorities viz: District Collectors/ Regional Directors of Municipal Administration etc., to declare the probation of
all eligible functionaries forthwith and also to declare the probation of functionaries as and when they fulfill the eligibility conditions and come up for declaration of probation thereafter. 6. The Director, GV/WV & VS/WS, Vijayawada has also requested the Government to take
necessary action to enable the drawing officers to draw the salaries to
all Village/Ward Secretariat functionaries, whose probation is
satisfactorily declared from the month of July 2022 payable in August
- 7. Government after careful examination of the matter
hereby direct that the probation of the Village / Ward Secretariat
functionaries who are appointed during the year 2019 on consolidated pay
of Rs.15,000/- per month and those who have completed the minimum
period of two years of service and passed the prescribed Departmental
Tests, on completion of verification of Antecedents and not facing any
criminal/disciplinary cases, be declared by 30.06.2022 as a special
case, in relaxation of Rule 18 (a) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service
8. Government also direct that the following pay
scales as specified in the Table mentioned below shall be made
applicable to the Village / Ward functionaries whose probation has been
declared as directed in para (7) above, with effect from the 1st
GSWS Secretaries Pay Sclaes New PRC 2022
|1||Panchayat Secretary Grade -V||Rs.23120 – 74770|
|2||Panchayat Secretary Grade -VI (Digital Assistant)||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|3||Welfare and Education Assistant||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|4||Village Agriculture Assistant Grade -II||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|5||Village Horticulture Assistant||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|6||Village Sericulture Assistant||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|7||Animal Husbandry Assistant||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|8||Village Fisheries Assistant||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|9||Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|10||Village Revenue Officer (Grade -II)/ Ward Revenue Secretary||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|11||Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|12||Ward Administrative Secretary||Rs.23120 – 74770|
|13||Ward Sanitation & Environment Scretary
|Rs.22460 – 72810|
|14||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|15||Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|16||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II)||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|17||Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|18||ANM (Grade -III)/ Ward Health Secretary||Rs.22460 – 72810|
|19||Gram/ Ward MahilaSamrakshnaKaryadarshi (Grade-III)||Rs.22460 – 72810|
2. All the District Collectors, Regional Directors of
Municipal Administration, Deputy Directors of
Tribal Welfare Department,Assistant
Directors of Survey & Land Records,
Joint Directors of Agriculture Department,
District concerned officers of Sericulture Department, Superintending
Engineers of Public Health Department, Regional Deputy Directors,
Town & Country Planning Department and Regional Directors of Medical
& Health Department shall issue necessary orders on the declaration
of probation to the functionaries of Village / Ward Secretariats
immediately as directed in para (7) above and thereafter also fix pay
scales to them as directed in para (8) above, with effect from
3. The Director, GV/WV & VS/WS, Vijayawada shall take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Dept.,
vide their U.O.No: FIN0l-HR0PCTA(RPRC)/7/2022-PC-TA, dt.22/06/2022.