Implementation of 11th PRC- Revised Pay Scales, 2022 – Instructions on timely disbursal of salaries & in Revised Pay Scales, 2022 & all other categories of employees, etc. – Further instructions
Circular Memo No.1249673/11/755/2020/PC-TA/2022-4. Dated 29-01-2022.
Sub: Public Services – Implementation of 11th PRC- Revised Pay Scales, 2022 – Instructions on
timely disbursal of salaries & in Revised Pay Scales, 2022 & all other categories of
employees, etc. – Further instructions- Issued
Ref: 1. G.O.Ms.No. 1, Finance (PC-TA) Department, dated 17-01-2022.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 2, Finance (HR.III-Pension,GPF) Department, dated 17-01-2022
3. G.O.Ms.No. 5, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, dated 17-01-2022
4. G.O.Ms.No. 6, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, dated 17-01-2022
5. G.O.Ms.No. 7, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Department, dated 17-01-2022
6. G.O.Ms.No. 8, Finance (PC-TA) Department, dated 17-01-2022.
7. G.O.Ms.No. 9, Finance (HR.III-Pension,GPF) Department, dated 17-01-2022
8. Circular Memo No. 1249673/11/755/2020/PC-TA/2022, dated 19-01-2022
9. Circular Memo No. 1249673/11/755/2020/PC-TA/2022-1, dated 22-01-2022
10. Circular Memo No. 1249673/11/755/2020/PC-TA/2022-2, dated 25-01-2022
11. Circular Memo No. 1249673/11/755/2020/PC-TA/2022-3, dated 26-01-2022
- The Government, vide the orders in the ref erences 1st to 7th read above, have issued orders for implementation of Revised Pay Scales (RPS), 2022.
- In Circular Memos in references 8th to 11th read above, comprehensive instructions are issued to Secretariat Departments, HODs, District Collectors, DDOs, Treasury/PAO Officers, D.T.A. & P.A.O. enabling disbursal of salaries & pensions, etc., in RPS,2022 in January,2022.
- Finally, in Circular Memos 9th & 11th read above, timelines were specified for DDOs, Treasury/PAO Officers for pay fixation in RPS, 2022 & preparation of January, 2022 pay bills.
- Despite the clear instructions & timelines, the progress is lagging & many DDOs have not prepared pay bills for January 2022 in RPS, 2022 & STOs have not approved the pay bills.
- The Government cannot & shall not be a bystander to the flagrant violations of its instructions & for the acts of omission leading to non-payment of salaries to employees, pensioners, contract workers, village & ward employees, outsourcing workers, full/part time contingent employees, daily wage workers, as also Home Guards, ASHA workers, Anganwadi Workers, Mid-day Meals service providers, etc., even in normal circumstances & even more in the difficult times of the Covid-19 pandemic, & consequential action as per the conditions of service shall have to be initiated on those responsible for violation of the CCA rules, & alternative arrangements shall also have to be made for the payment of salaries, pensions, etc. for January,2022.
- The Government, after careful examination of the matter, order as follows:
- The District Collectors, D.T.A & P.A.O shall ensure that disciplinary action is initaited as per the CCA Rules by the competent authorities, against all such DDOs, STOs, etc. who have failed in the discharge of legitimate their duties by 6.00 pm on 29-1-2022.
- The Director of Treasuries & Accounts & the Pay and Accounts Officer shall take all necessary measures for the timely payment of the salaries of January, 2o22 &, if need be, by proposing an alternative mechanism.