Inter District Transfers in respect of teachers & Head Masters on Spouse, Mutual grounds – AP Teachers, HMs Inter District Transfers 2021 Counseling
AP Teachers, HMs Inter District Transfers 2021 Counseling Schedule
Rc.No.ESE02-13029/71/2020-EST 3-CSE Date:11/05/2022
School Education – Inter District Transfers in respect of teachers
& Head Masters on Spouse, Mutual grounds – Orders – Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.60, School Education(Ser.II)Dept., dt:19.04.2022.
2. G.O.Rt.No.65, School Education(Ser.II)Dept., dt:28.04.2022.
The attention of all the Regional Joint Director of School Education
and District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the
references read above wherein Government have issued orders effecting
the Inter District Transfers in respect of Head Masters and teachers on
Mutual and Spouse Category subject to take last rank next to the last
regular candidates in the new units of appointments.
Therefore, while communicating the copy of G.O.Ms.No.60, School
Education (Services.II) Dept., dt:19.04.2022 and G.O.Rt.No.65, School
Education (Services.II) Dept., dt:28.04.2022 all the Regional Joint
Director of School Education and District Educational Officers in the
state in the State are instructed:
- To relieve the teachers and HMs who were under the Inter district
Transfers on AN of 13.05.2022 with instructions to report before the
District Educational Officers concerned where the transfer was sought
- The teachers and Head Masters who were relieved on
13.05.2022 from the districts should report to the District Educational
Officer for the district to which the transfer is ordered / sought for
- The District Educational Officer should conduct
the counseling for posting of the teachers transferred under Inter
district Transfer on 15.05.2022 and the posting orders should be issued
immediately after counselling.
- The posting should be given by following the counselling process only.
should be conducted to the teachers transferred on Spouse Grounds first
and then to the teachers transferred under Mutual Grounds &
Ex-servicemen category based on seniority.
- The following clear vacancies should be displayed for counseling:
- the vacancies aroused only after 01st October 2020 as follows:
- No teacher schools.
- Category III / IV schools as per requirement basing on the Teacher Pupil Ratio.
- Not to display the vacancies existing in Category-I & II,
Blocked Vacancies and any court cases pending (i.e., Municipal Cases,
This has got the approval of Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati.