Dry Ration for the month of January -2021:
- Total Working Days (as per AWP-2020-21) is 13 Days.
- Quantity of Food Grains: 1.3 Kg for Primary / 1.95 Kg for Upper Primary and High School Students).
- Quantity of Red Gram Dal: Worth of Cooking Cost/DIET Charges (Rs.4.97 per day for Primary & Rs.7.45 for Upper Primary / High School students) for the students who have not taken cooked meals in the schools. (for example, if a High School student has taken meal for 04 days, he is entitled the for Redgram dal for 09 days on which he has not taken the meals i.e, 09 X Rs.7.45 = Rs.67.05/- worth of Redgram dal.
- Supply of Eggs:
- Total No.of Eggs to be Supplied: 07 for Dry ration (calculated 3 eggs per week only).
- Total No.of Eggs to be Supplied: 10 for Regular MDM (calculated 5 eggs per week)
- Supply of Peanut-Jaggery Chikkies : Total No.of Chikkies to be Supplied: 07
- In respect Newly admission students: They are eligible for Dry ration from the date admission in the School.
Note THE ABOVE QUANTITIES HAVE TO BE CALCULATED AS FOLLOWS.
TOTAL ELIGIBILITY OF DRY RATION FOR THE MONTH MINUS THE
NUMBER OF DAYS ON WHICH THE STUDENTS TOOK THE COOKED MEAL IN THE SCHOOL.
In this connection, it is to inform that procurement of the Red Gram Dal will be made through previous procedure i.e. through Tender by the District Purchase Committee headed by the Joint Collector concerned for the entire quantity of respective District and the supply of eggs and chikkies through the contractors.
Further, all the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to continue the distribution of Dry Ration consisting of above items under “Jagananna Gorumudda” Scheme to the eligible students duly taking the proper acknowledgements from the parents to maintain the proper records an registers and also upload the details in MDM app without fail. They are also instructed to follow the instructions and guidelines given from time to time from this office for transparency, accountability, responsibility and roles of different officials, HMs, involvement of parents and financial discipline scrupulously.January-2021 Dry Ration Instructions