Teacher Selection Criteria:
i. Only those teachers from ZP/ Govt./ Municipal/ APMS/ SW/ TW/ APREI schools should be selected whose residence is in proximity to the selected Gnana Dhaara hostel campuses. [list of final hostels will be provided at a later date]
ii. The selected teachers must have a deep knowledge of the subject, and should be well versed in activity based pedagogy.
iii. Teachers must be willing to give a self declaration to the Dept. stating they are interested in working for the said period as per guidelines specified by the Dept. in the GNANA DHAARA programme.
iv. Female teachers are to be preferred in hostel campuses where girls would be residing.
MEOs can lead the pooling process by nominating teachers, however the final list of teachers must be approved by the DEO, before submission to the Dept.
Teachers must be conveyed that they will receive Earned Leaves as per Rule FR 82(b).
Additionally, D.Ed students must be informed about the program, and selected to serve as in-house teachers at the hostels for the period of 30.04.2018- 31.05.2018. List of selected D.Ed students must be collated at the district level and sent to the Dept.
3. Campus selection- Principals of SW/ TW/ APMS/ APREI/ KGBV schools must be engaged in discussion to confirm the capacity of their hostels, list of facilities available at their hostels, number and duties of their staff, and overall conduciveness of the campus to conduct the programme.
4. Selection of additional venue- 4 to 5 Pvt. Engineering colleges or Pvt./corporate school campuses with hostel facility per each education division, must be identified and kept reserved for the programme.
5. Safety and security- Principals of S.W/T.W./A.P.R.I.E.S./APMS/KGBV schools must be leveraged to identify highly secured campus to put up a separate campus for girls. Additionally, list of students along with emergency contact details of each student, must be provided to all nearby police stations.
6. Engaging Guest faculty- Convene a meeting with local NGOs/Personality Development experts/Motivational speakers/cultural programmes organizers/ Yoga/Meditation experts /Art experts and chalk out how their services can be utilized at the venues. NGOs must be engaged with the Dept. solely on volunteer basis. Each district must provide a list of minimum 5 organizations which would be willing to work in their hostels, in any of the above co-curricular category mentioned. The time slots available for co-curricular activities are mentioned in the concept note.
7. Awareness about the programme- Together with District Project Officer, a meeting with Dy.EOs, Sectorial Officers SSA, Principal DIET, MEOs and District Assessment Cell [DCEB] members must be convened and roles and responsibilities fixed specifically by assigning cluster wise in-charges.
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION 12.04.2018 IN MRC OFFICE MEO.
FULL DETAILS INSTRUCTIONS IN TELUGU CLICK HERE
PROCEEDINGS OF AP CSE CLICK HERE
APPLICATION FOR JNANADHARA PROGRAMME CLICK HERE