2. Starting date for receiving of applications: 04.07.2019
3. Last Date for receiving of Applications: 12.07.2019 by 5.00PM
[Applications are received only in the working days of the office]
4. Date of scrutinising of applications:
15.07.2019 to 20.07.2019
5. Date of display of subject wise merit list for conduct of demos:23.07.2019
6. Conducting of subject wise demos by the District Level Committee:
from 25.07.2019 to 02.08.2019.
For this purpose part time Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) are to be recruited by the District Level Committee on purely temporary basis with honorarium of Rs.12,000/- per month as per the subject need in the KGBVs.
The following guidelines are issued for the recruitment process.
1. Selection shall be done at District level.
2. Issue notification at district level with full vacancy position.
3. The District level committee should be formed with following members.
a. District Collector/Joint Collector / Nominee of the District Collector – Chairman
b. District Project Officer,
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan – Member-Convenor.
c. District Vocational Education Officer – Member
d. Govt. Jr College senior most Lecturers concerned subject -2 Members
4. Roster-cum-Merit should be followed.
For each subject separate roster should be maintained.
The roster begins with the Mandal name alphabet order in the district.
5. (i)Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject
(ii) B.Ed. or equivalent degree withmethodology in the concerned subject from UGC recognized University.
(iii) Must have studied in English Medium at any two levels of School/Junior College/Degree College / Post Graduation excluding for the post of PGT (Telugu)
6. Preliminary merit list shall be prepared based on B.Ed.(Theory + Practical marks) percentage of marks in P.G. in the reservation categories concerned.
No additional marks to additional qualifications i.e. M.Ed., M.Phil and Ph.D. etc.
7. 5 Merit candidates in the roaster concerned should be called for the demonstration class before the committee.
For demonstration class 25 marks allotted.
For qualifications 25 marks allotted.
Total marks are 50.
The selection should be based on the marks secured in qualifications and demonstration class only.
Guidelines for Applying for the Post of Part Time PGTs:-
1. (i) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject.
(ii) B.Ed. or equivalent degree with methodology in the concerned subject from UGC recognized University.
(iii) Must have studied in English Medium at any two levels of SSC/Intermediate/Degree College/Post Graduation excluding for the post of PGT (Telugu)
2. Preliminary merit list shall be prepared based on B.Ed (Theory + Practical Marks) percentage of marks and P.G. in the reservation categories concerned.
No additional marks to additional qualifications i.e., M.Ed., M.Phil and Ph.D., etc. 3. 1:5 candidates in the roster concerned as per merit list, will be called for the demonstration class before the committee.
For demonstration class 25 Marks allotted.
For qualifications 25 marks allotted. Total marks are 50. The selection will be based on the marks secured in qualifications and demonstration class only.
Upto 60% – 5 marks 60% above and upto 80% – 10 marks 80% above – 15 marks Professional: Methodology ( Theory + Practical): Upto 80% – 5 marks Above 80% – 10 marks
4. The PGT Part Time post do not have any right to claim any regular appointment in future by virtue of this temporary work.
5. Honorarium for the Part Time PGT is Rs. 12000/- per month.
6. Applications will be received at District Project Office,
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan,
opposite BC Welfare Office.
Qualifications of Part Time PGTs for Vocational Course SL.No Vocational Course Qualifications of Part Time PGTs for Vocational Course 1 MULTIPURPOSE HEALTH ASSISTANT[FEMALE] Post Graduate Degree in Nursing with any specialty.
If eligible candidates are not available,
B.Sc (N) clinical/Teaching experience with Ten years are preferred.
2 LAB ATTENDANT [ MPHW(F)
The eligible candidates are those who possess the General Nursing & Midwifery diploma, If eligible candidates are not available MPHW(Female) are preferred with ample experience.
MPT / Assistant Professor /BPT with 5 years /DPT with 10 years.
2. Diploma in Physiotherapy from recognized Institute with 5 years experience in teaching /clinical experience.
5 COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
1. B.E. /B.Tech [ CSE] or equivalent viz AMIE in Computer Science.
2. B.E. /B.Tech [IT].
3. MCA/M.Sc [ Computers / MS.IT/MSIS with computer subject at graduation level / B.Sc /B.Com computers with PGDCA from Recognized University as per Proc.Rc.No. VOC-I-A1/471/2004, dated 21.07.2006 of Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad ]
6 PRE SCHOOL TEACHER TRAINING
1. M.Sc., Child Development/Human Development & Family studies