Mana Badi Nadu-Nedu, Phase-II – Certain instructions on construction of Additional Class Rooms in Schools
Circular.No.1715292 /MBNN/2022 , Dated.05/05/2022
REF: -1. GO Ms. No 87, dated 30-11-2019 of the School Education (Progs-II) Department.
2. GO Ms. No 61, dated 14-09-2021 of the School Education (Progs-II) Department.
3. GO Ms. No 15, dated 23-03-2022 of the School Education (Progs-II) Department.
4.GO Ms. No .16, dated 30-11-2019 of the School Education (Progs-II) Department.
5.Goverment Memo No.1586044/Prog.II/A2/2022, Dt.15.02.2022.
- Government vide GO read in the ref 3rd cited have accorded administrative sanction for implementation of Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase-II for improving the infrastructural facilities in 13,981 Schools ( High School and Primary Schools) with a total Budget outlay of Rs.4535.73 Crores.
- It is noticed that while Constructing the Additional Class Rooms in certain Primary / Upper Primary Schools the present and future shifting of classes 3 to 5 to the nearest high schools is not being taken into account, which will result in wastage of Class Rooms and precious resources.
- In view of the above , it is instructed not to take up any Additional Class Rooms in primary / upper primary schools(even if they are Technically or Administratively sanctioned) without assessing the availability of class rooms and the actual requirement after the shifting of classes 3,4 and 5 to the mapped High Schools.
- Hence, All the District Collectors , District Educational Officers , Additional project Coordinators and Executive Engineers to ensure the above guidelines and instructions are followed.
S Suresh Kumar
Commissioner, School Education