Mana Badi Nadu-Nedu, Phase-II – Clarification on queries received from field level officials
Circular. No.1701852 /MBNN/2022, Dated.27/04/2022
Sub : – Mana Badi Nadu-Nedu, Phase-II – Clarification on queries received from field level officials – Reg.
Read:- GO.Ms. No.15,dated 23-03-2022 of the School Education (Progs-II)
Government vide GO read above have accorded administrative sanction for implementation of Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase-II for improving the infrastructural facilities in 13,981 Schools (High School and Primary Schools) with a total Budget outlay of Rs.4535.73 Crores. An amount of Rs. 5 lakhs is proposed for Co-located anganwadi centres for taking up essential repairs and purchase of furniture and other items. The following queries were raised from field level while generating the Estimates:
- Aanganwadi centres Rs. 5.00 Lakhs –
If repairs are not taken up in Phase-I then Nadu Nedu components can be taken up (co-located Anganwadi centres)
- Anganwadi centres – Rs.2.5 Lakhs
For co-located Anganwadi Centres – Play Ground equipment & other furniture items indicated in Annexure to be purchased.
- No repairs or furniture to be taken up/ Purchased for Anganwadi Centres, located outside the school premises.
- In Co-located Anganwadis the following repairs (upto a maximum of 5 lakhs ) can be taken up – building repairs , shishu desks , Electrical repairs & other furniture items indicated in the Annexure.
- Parent Committee should Co-opt a Anganwadi Centre member in the Parent Committee.
In view of the above, all the field level officials shall follow the above guidelines while implementation of the Program.
S.No. Description of items
1. Kids Chair
2. Moon Table
3. Outside slide
6. Water purifier
7. Green Chalk Board (8ft x 4ft)
8. Teacher table and chair
9. Kitchen Storage Unit
10. Play items storage unit
DOWNLOAD Mana Badi Nadu-Nedu, Phase-II – Clarification IN PDF