Mana Badi Nadu Nedu – World Bank- verification of Infrastructure related items – 444 sample schools identified
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Memo. No.1661701 /MBNN/2022, Dt:08/03/2022
Sub:School Education – Mana Badi Nadu Nedu – World Bank- verification of Infrastructure related items – with Insight Development Consulting Group (P) Ltd (IDCG), New Delhi an independent verification agency – in 444 sample schools identified – concerned district to coordinate with team – Instructions – Issued.
Ref: Mail sent on 07.03.2022 from Sri. Yuvarajan Subramaniam, Principal Consultant Insight Development Consulting Group (IDCG)(New Delhi |Mumbai | Hyderabad).
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh considers school as the divine place where foundations of learning are laid and responsible citizens are made. Government wants to further promote the schools as a true learning centers and desires to improve the learning outcomes and decrease the dropout rates in Government schools by taking up various academic and infrastructural improvements in schools.
- Further, Department of School Education with World Bank assistance is planning to implement the SALT operation with the objective of implementing localized, state-context-aligned activities and innovations for improving the quality of education in Government schools.
- In this regard, a team of representatives from Insight Development Consulting Group (P) Ltd (IDCG), New Delhi an independent verification agency is appointed to verify Infrastructure related implanting in 444 sample schools ( List Enclosed) in the State and they are going to visit from 8th March to 25th March, 2022 in all 13 Districts between 9:30 AM to 5.30 PM and also requested that the concerned schools may be kept open on second Saturdays and Sundays to facilitate the verification and interaction with Head Master , parents committee and Engineers.
- Hence, All the Regional Joint Director, District Education Officers and File No.11/69/2022-CIVIL SEC-SSA Additional Project coordinators in the state are directed to issue instructions to all Mandal level and School Level officials of concerned Districts to coordinate with the team during their visit and provide necessary support.
- The Tentative schedule of visit is enclosed herewith for information and the team will further contact, the concerned officers at the District level.
- Encl: 1. Tentative Schedule of Visit