MANAVOORU – MANA BADI CAMPAIGN – COMPLETING THE SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19 FROM 04-06-2018 to 11-06-2018, Rc.No. 238/A&I/2018, Dated: 24-04-2018*
* Rc. No. 238/A& I/2018, Dated: 24/04/2018*
* Sub: School Education – MANA VOORU – MANA BADI Campaign – Completing the School Admissions for the academic year 2018 – 19 from 23-4-2018 to 30-4-2018 – Rescheduled to 4th – 11th June-2018 – Instructions – Issued – Reg.*
1) RTE Act No. 35 of 2009.
2) This office Proc. Rc. No. 238/A& I/2018, Dated: 13/04/2018.
In partial modification to the orders issued in the reference 2nd read above and in view of the extreme heat waves conditions, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the *”MANA VOORU MANA BADI”* Programme which was scheduled from 23rd – 30th April 2018 is now rescheduled *from ★ 4th – 11th June, 2018.* The revised schedule of activities is indicated below:
*★ SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES*
1) 04-06-2018 (9.00 AM TO 11.00 AM)
*★ ACTIVITY – 1*
1. Conduct the preparatory meeting in the School with SMC/SMDC members, Anganwadi workers and all other stakeholders with teachers of the School concerned and prepare an action plan for the smooth conduct of MANA VOORU MANA BADI programme.
2. Disseminate the benefits and schemes provided to the students by the Government and also display the SSC results highlighting the best-performed students and their achievement in SSC Exams (in case of High Schools)
2) 05-06-2018 TO 07.06.2018 (9.00 A.M. TO 11.00 A.M.)
*★ ACTIVITY – 2*
Survey & identification of children from each category to be admitted into Government during the campaign:
• From AWCs
• From Class V in Primary School to Class VI in UP/High School
• Children in Slum areas who are not enrolled in schools.
• Out of school children
• Children from Private Schools for joining in Government Schools.
*★ ACTIVITY – 3*
[5-6-2018 to 11-6-2018 (9 am to 11 am & 4 pm to 6 pm)]
Conduct of door to door campaign along with all stakeholders for enrolling the targeted children.
• Focus on Anganwadis – 5th June
• Focus on V class completed children and to be admitted to VI Class – 6th June
• Focus on VII/VIII completed children and to be admitted to VIII / IX Classes – 7th June
• Focus on children from Private Schools to be admitted in Govt School – 8th June
• Focus on Out of School Children -9th June
• Focus on children from Slum areas-10th June
• Uploading of the data in CSE at Mandal level -11th June
*★ ACTIVITY – 4*
[04-06-2018 to 11-06-201 (9 am to 6 pm)]
The Issue of Admit Card ( as annexed to the Proceeding) and providing admissions to the children.
1. Prior communications should be made to all the stakeholders for
attending the preparatory meeting on 04.06.2018.
2. Arrangements should be made to issue Admit Cards to the students identified.
3. All the Headmaster and Teachers are requested to participate in the programme for improving the enrolment of the respective schools.
4. Headmasters & One teacher should be available in the school from 09.00 a.m to 06.00 p.m to issue admit cards and for the admissions.
They are therefore instructed to take up the Mana Vooru – Mana Badi Programme as per the above-revised schedule duly following the given guidelines vide ref 2nd read above, and submit the consolidated report in the prescribed proforma and upload the information through online from time to time.