Rc. No. 238/A& I/2018 Dated: 13/04/2018, Sub:- School Education – MANA VOORU – MANA BADI Campaign –
Completing the School Admissions for the academic year 2018 – 19 from 23-4-2018 to 30-4-2018 – Instructions issue – Reg.
* MANA VURU MANADA BADI SCHEDULE PROGRAMME (23-04-2018 to 30-04-2018)*
*MANAVOORU – MANA BADI CAMPAIGN – COMPLETING THE SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19 FROM 23-4-2018 TO 30-4-2018*
* SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES*
*ACTIVITY – 1*
[23-4-2018 (9 am to 11 am)]
the Launch of the programme by Local MP/MLCs/ MLA, District Collector, DEO, PO SSA, Public Representatives and other Community Leaders by creating awareness on ongoing activities of Education Department like *Gnana Dhaara, Opening of Parallel English Medium Sections and other schemes.*
In this programme, the Headmaster(s) are requested to ensure some students shall be enrolled in presence of the invitees.
*ACTIVITY – 2*
[24-4-2018 to 26-4-2018 (9 am to 11 am)]
Survey & identification of children from each category to be admitted into Government Schools during the campaign:
• From AWCs
• From Class V in Primary School to Class VI in UP/High School
• Children in Slum areas who are not enrolled in schools.
• Out of school children
• Children from Private Schools for joining in Government Schools.
*ACTIVITY – 3*
[24-4-2018 to 30-4-2018 (9 am to 11 am & 4 pm to 6 pm)]
Conduct of door to door campaign along with all stakeholders for enrolling the targeted children and also motivating the parents of the children who are identified for Gnana Dhaara Programme.
• Focus on Anganwadis – 24th April
• Focus on V class completed children and to be admitted to VI Class – 25th April
• Focus on VII/VIII completed children and to be admitted to VIII / IX Classes – 26th April
• Focus on children from Private Schools to be admitted in Govt School – 27th April
• Focus on Out of School Children -28th April
• Focus on children from Slum areas-29th April
• Focus on the children identified for Gnana Dhaara programme and mobilising them to their respective centres allotted – 29th April
• Uploading of the data in CSE at Mandal level – 30th April.
*ACTIVITY – 4*
[23-4-2018 to 30-4-2018 (9 am to 6 pm)]
The Issue of Admit Card ( as annexed to the Proceeding) and providing admissions to the children.
1) For activity proposed during launch programme, all arrangements should be made to issue Admit Cards to the students identified & participating.
2) All the Headmaster and Teachers are requested to participate in the programme for improving the enrolment of the respective schools.
3) Headmasters & One teacher should be available in the school from 09.00 am to 06.00 p.m to issue admit cards and for the admissions.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education, all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers, SSA in the State are requested to follow the above instructions scrupulously and submit the consolidated report in the prescribed proforma and also submit the anticipated enrolment in English Medium parallel section in Class I of the selected schools.