Mapping of Schools and reapportionment of teaching staff under various managements CSE Instructions
Sub: School Education – Nadu Nedu Academics – Mapping of Schools and reapportionment of teaching staff under various managements viz., Govt, ZPP/MPP – representations received from the Hon’ble MLAs – regarding.
1. G.O.Ms.No.84, School Education(Prog.II)Dept., dt:24.12.2021.
2. G.O.Ms.No.85, School Education(Prog.II)Dept., dt:24.12.2021.
3. The AP Gazettee Published by the Govt of AP dt:27.12.2021.
4. This office Procs.Rc.No.ESE02-13/90/2021-EST3-CSE-Part2-(1), dt:18.05.202
5. Note. No.(69)M(Education)/CO/2022, dt:19.07.2022 of the Hon’ble Minister for Education, Govt of AP.
6. Note. No.(73)M(Education)/CO/2022, dt:21.07.2022 of the Hon’ble Minister for Education, Govt of AP.
CSE invite the attention of all the District Magistrate & Collectors in the State to the reference 1st cited, wherein Government have issued orders for restructuring and relocating the existing Anganwadi centers and existing non residential schools run by State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipal and Tribal Welfare departments schools into (i) Satellite Foundation School (PP1 & PP2) (ii)Foundational School (PP1, PP2, Class1 & 2); (iii) Foundational School Plus (PP1, PP2, Classes 1 to 5);(iv) Pre High School (Classes 3 to 7 or 8);(v) High School(Classes 3 to 10) and (vi) High School Plus(Classes 3 to 12), for transforming educational infrastructure and to enhance the student dignity and to bring in comprehensive academic and administrative reforms with an objective of improving learning outcomes of children studying in government schools to make them future global citizens.
Further in reference 2nd and 3rd cited Government have issued certain amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Rules, 2010. Accordingly, the Government have published Gazette, dt:27.12.2021 in exercise of the
powers conferred by sub-section(1) of section 38 of the Right of Children to Free and compulsory Education Act, 2009(Act No.35 of 2009) has made certain amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Rules, 2010 issued vide G.O.Ms.No.20, School Education(PE-Progs.I)Dept., dt:03.03.2011.
Accordingly in the reference 3rd cited, instructions were issued to all the District Educational Officers in the State to take up the process of mapping as detailed below:
- To take up the process of mapping the Classes 3,4,5 of Foundation /Foundation Plus schools to the neighborhood Pre-High School/ High School within the distance of 1 KM having Classrooms, infrastructure with High Schools/ Pre-High School. Not to map those classes when there exists any Natural Barriers. The Classes 6,7,8 of Pre-High Schools shall be mapped to the High Schools existing basing on the Student Classroom Ratio and as per G.O.Ms.No.84, 85 dt:24.12.2021 and Gazetted dt:27.12.2021 [Since, no further new accommodation is necessary for these sections]. Not to map those classes when there exists any Natural Barriers.
- For the classes 3,4,5 in which the first language is Minor language(Urdu/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya, etc.,) shall be mapped to available Pre-High School or High School of any medium within 1 KM radius and the first language of the same Minor medium should be continued.
- For, the classes 3,4,5 of minor medium schools should be mapped with the available Pre- High Schools or High Schools of same Minor medium. If not available, they have to be continued as stand alone.
Accordingly, the said exercise was completed by all the District Educational Officers in the State.
In the reference 5th and 6th cited, the the Hon’ble Minister for Education, Govt of Andhra Pradesh has informed that, he has received representations from Hon’ble MLAs with respect to difficulties faced by parents and students in some cases where Primary schools/ upper Primary school was mapped to the nearest High school. Further informed that, The Hon’ble Minister for Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh have sent the letters received from Hon’ble MLAs and requested to study the feasibility of the requests and sort out issues on war footing and to get the factual reports on the said proposals and to circulate the file
within a week. It is made clear that while the intention of the Government in undertaking School mapping exercise is to improve the quality of education by providing best facilities including subject teachers form class, under any circumstances the children should be put to any inconvenience.
In view of the aforesaid circumstances, CSE request District Magistrate & Collectors in the State to constitute a Committee with the following members and to examine the proposals received from the Hon’ble MLAs as per the norms prescribed by the
Government and to submit the report on the feasibility of their requests to this office on or before 28.07.2022 for onward submission of the same to Government for issue of necessary instructions in the matter.
a. Joint Collector – Chairman.
b. Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad- Member.
c. Revenue Divisional Officer – Member.
d. Constituency Special Officer – Member (Wherever applicable)
e. District Educational Officer – Convenor